Author Topic: "Oh look, they modelled you"  (Read 1962 times)

sw34669

"Oh look, they modelled you"
« on: September 20, 2018, 01:07:10 pm »

This made me laugh last night I thought I would share

My wife was watching 100s of pax marching from the bus into my 744 and an old lady approached the bottom of the stairs. A business person pushed past her, at speed and ran up the stairs. My wife laughed and after 25 years of travelling with me, stated "Oh look, they modelled you".

To be clear, I have never done any harm to slower boarders, like any regular business traveller, I can turn myself sideways and achieve a width of zero to pass and have my bag on the overhead before anyone else.

Hats off to the Umberto and the dev team, the boarding simulation landed way way above my expectation. Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: "Oh look, they modelled you"
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 03:34:12 pm »
A business person pushed past her, at speed and ran up the stairs. My wife laughed and after 25 years of travelling with me, stated "Oh look, they modelled you".

Sort of like the George Clooney movie, where he traveled millions miles, and knew all the tricks to gain time, like not staying behind older people at security, because they could trip the x-ray with all the metal they have in their legs, and so many others...