Author Topic: More than two custom pushbacks?  (Read 1537 times)

Shepred

More than two custom pushbacks?
« on: September 19, 2018, 04:48:05 pm »
Hello Umberto / FSDT

Recently with the release of GSX Level 2, it's dawned upon me that it is fully possible to create & distribute custom pushbacks, jetways & vehicle positions with GSX - great!

However, I've stumbled across some issues. I'm in the process of creating a custom package for FlyTampa's Copenhgen. Seeing as the airport is very compact, features numerous alleyways & tight stands, it requires loads of custom pushbacks per stand to operate as intended.

Here arises my question: is it possible to create more than two custom pushbacks per stand in GSX? I've read through the manual to no avail.

Thank you in advance.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: More than two custom pushbacks?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 05:57:32 pm »
It's planned for the Pushback rewamp we'll do next to the core GSX: an unlimited number of pusback procedures for each parking, with push and pull.

Shepred

Re: More than two custom pushbacks?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 07:42:38 pm »
Cheers for the prompt answer! And I'm glad to hear that push & pull is being though of as well, I was going to ask about that later.

With regards to the pushback engine revamp, are any of the following being thought of?

- Ability to connect the tug before chosing pushback & before starting pushback, which allows the latter two to be done instantly when approved by ATC (helps a great deal on online networks such as IVAO & VATSIM)
- User friendly interface to "draw" pushbacks, something along the lines of what Better Pushback for X-Plane does. As of right now I'm having a great deal of issues with sceneries missing points on the AFCAD, or the tug stopping too early due to being aligned with the node.

I of course understand if you're not willing to disclose information this early, but thought I'd mention it regardless.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 10:00:55 am by Shepred »