Author Topic: Remove GSX Level 2  (Read 3220 times)

Dadriel

Remove GSX Level 2
« on: September 16, 2018, 11:53:03 pm »
So I did download the newest installer for GSX to keep that up-to-date and that installer also installed the trial for the Level 2 into my system. Now the question is how do I get rid of the level 2 trial only? Because I don't want to buy that but still keep my normal GSX.

Problem is also the trial replaces the default jetways everywhere but locks the movement of these jetways behind the paywall. In a way this reduced the functionality of my sim unless I pay or totally uninstall all of GSX including the part I want?

Fludo

Re: Remove GSX Level 2
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 01:12:12 am »
You can restore default jetways via the FSDT GSX Control Panel. I only have GSX lvl 1 (for the time being) as you do and have the default jetways enabled with no issues.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 12:04:05 pm »
In a way this reduced the functionality of my sim unless I pay or totally uninstall all of GSX including the part I want?

That's precisely the reason why we added an option to restore default jetways in the GSX Control Panel: so that nobody would think we hijacked a default functionality of the sim behind a paywall...

We *had* to replace them with one of  our static model by default, otherwise you would have had an empty spot in place of the disabled default model.

Dadriel

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 06:43:05 pm »
I didn't even think of looking into that tool since I thought it was only for level 2 functionality. Thank you very much for pointing it out that I can restore it there. Now actually I feel kinda silly for not thinking of that earlier ;)

Driver170

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 09:21:27 pm »
I tried that option but GSX level 2 is still active at some airports