Author Topic: Confusion  (Read 1924 times)

skyaddicted

Confusion
« on: September 15, 2018, 03:55:32 pm »
I had GSX installed. I downloaded GSX V2 from here: https://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_gsx_level2.html. It reads that V2 is included and that base GSX is required. So far so good. Order# is xxxxxxxx. Cost is 39.66 euro. I thought i was paying for V2. Apparently the activation code i received was for base GSX. I am trying through Addon Manager to activate V2 but i can't. Did i just buy GSX base again?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 05:03:06 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Confusion
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 05:08:19 pm »
Yes, I checked your order (don't post order numbers in public, I've edited it out...), and the only order we have from your email it's ONE order for GSX. Maybe you bought the base GSX from another retailer ?

In any case, what you download doesn't have any relationship to what you purchase. The GSX installer contains Level 2 in the installer, but they are two separate products when ordering is concerned.

If you buy on the web page, what you buy depends on what you put in the shopping cart so, apparently, you put GSX in it.

If you can contact me by email, at the support address listed in your purchase receipt, with a receipt of your original GSX purchase (regardless where you bought it), we can refund your double order so you can order the Level 2 expansion.