Author Topic: Umberto (virtuali) behavior  (Read 2667 times)

Artox67

Umberto (virtuali) behavior
« on: September 12, 2018, 02:53:49 pm »
Hi Umberto,

after reading now tons of posts and threads I would suggest you to be a little bit more friendly and patient.

Your behavior is sometime not what a customer expect from a support. Sometimes you sounds rude and harsh.

Please always bear in mind we are the guys they pay your wage (revenue)

Best regards

Frank

Guenseli

Re: Umberto (virtuali) behavior
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 03:20:44 pm »
Ok, now you have read tons of posts and you have had surely recognized that Umberto is answering tons and tons of posts.
Do you have the slightest idea what workload it is to develop, bugfix and give such an outstanding support?

Why don't you complain about us, the users?
"GSX has destroyed XY", "GSX has destroyed my sim", "Paxes have no luggage", Paxes are too fast, too slow", "fix this bug immeadiately, fix this bug instantly!"

No one has paid a penny for GSX since 2012, but there was always one of the fastest supports in the community.

I would never complain about Umberto's reactions considering his workload. But I really wonder why he is still developing and such a good supporter when I look at the customers demands and behaviour here and in other forums!

::)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 03:29:50 pm »
Ok, now you have read tons of posts and you have had surely recognized that Umberto is answering tons and tons of posts.

And for those that would prefer to use a more appropriate unit of measure ( unless he really meant "a ton of posts" as in "your posts are too heavy to read"...maybe I didn't get the humor...), the post COUNT on the left of my avatar might give some IDEA how much work is involved.

Just the day before the new GSX has been released, my associates told me "Umberto, you reached 30.000 posts count!", which looked impressive, but it went up by 600 in just 4 days.

A post every 10 minutes, taking into account a working day of 24 hours, which is considered "standard" nowadays, before complaining support is not good enough.

A couple of days ago, a user posted on a *Sunday* at about 9:30 PM, and he already complained why I still haven't responded by 6:00 AM of the next morning. What kind of crap support is this ?

If I HIRED someone to do technical support this way, I'll probably be sent to jail for slavery.

woozie

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 03:33:53 pm »
Although i'm sometimes a bit puzzled by Umberto's replies, I'm with Guenseli on this one. I'd rather have a dev actively replying to support requests, even if he's a bit harsh sometimes, than devs that couldnt care less about customer support once they got their money. And there are a lot flightsim devs out there that fall into the second category and either never respond to support requests, dont fix bugs or even abandon their payware after a few months and screw their customers while their software is still available at full price (TOPCAT for example...)