Author Topic: (fixed) GSX LEVEL 2 EXPANSION PROBLEM 15min DELAY FOR BUS  (Read 12533 times)

stewart

Re: GSX LEVEL 2 EXPANSION PROBLEM
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2018, 11:58:47 pm »
Yeah I ran into this once at FSDT KLAX already with the CS757RR. I think restarting he sim made it work.

lol i have restarted like 50 times, reinstalled the software over and over still the same whats weird is everything works fine if i reinstall the old ver just no animated passengers and stuff. Thing is if it works on the old ver then this new ver should be all good no settings are changed at all. Well i should say it is working but just that 15min wait for the bus at every airport (jetways seem fine)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 12:01:35 am by stewart »

Raphael

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2018, 12:44:44 am »
Nop, same problem after restarting and activating it....

I re-downloaded the file( a bit confusing because its the same file for GSX and GSX2...i though were 2 separated files).   Reinstalled, and activated it....  But, same problem at KRIW(Different airport).  The passenger vehicle stays there and do nothing.....    I can hear its engine during the whole flight and i can not use coualt menu anymore(wont do anything)....

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/IoCWdnk-sBOMSuuhVeetxbg4KIjQMDdvqqcodLERsCy5qwCxBC__lwhEHmq7T1TC0s4amBSiA07ik0pH2qSc9tpgdinqUcEzs74RHRWpdNsrZxdRiCVWm63FmuNFnRrh3uDTipVMCVhhlykQ1agFyom8FEaXdfzeYIS11csh7-pj1iL5P1u1uVuf31y86YWSGp-00adFjO9GexPw0poMxsotvXRnh3Z19U0F2ShBl0fN09Ve-9hyheUgYF8u7EB2Hc_xrnxFS2bW75E6L1RhBFjpPjpf_Fo74DE_0OiLfm1w7pTh5KRBLRTzeXSdoDPnLjtUbpCBfS0wwMMj4SKisBMPWV0cqKiwziT4EyPXV3b7YtD_7CrtpdUmQlsQopvdAsSahDcT_ZZdUHfnWfGiwvaYUQdbzYGVvpFYgoVhuT37ZFtBEQHMqugdNHJlm5LPeWV3lzJUOHPCEf9vIjPUMJGvTgga8Y-UIF5YWX2JVjoDFyURNccpsJpxSmQeUZ4kyB6meemTSXjtb1Hv8Uq3rFBbylHON4YvJ7agEkmg-NIzqnWkJspcrXgkeAdf0Ay-RzOKwkRH-cMAgeX0UiPVG1T-QcoS6ciCXMzS5ul5e1ktOf0o9De1Ck3tjGJH5Fk=w896-h429-no

I will test with another aircraft after this flight...
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 12:59:56 am by virtuali »

stewart

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2018, 12:58:42 am »
Yea i had that problem as well when the bus got stuck but that was when i tried to customize the plane doors in gsx. when i did this the bus was sitting close to the plane as soon as i request it but did not move and froze gsx. Went back to default and my original problem is still hunting me.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 01:00:06 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2018, 01:01:35 am »
Please describe your procedure EXACTLY as you did, and include everything:

- the airplane used

- the scenery used. If it's not default, specify the scenery. If possible, try to reproduce it on a default airport or an FSDT airport.

- the exact sequence of the operations selected in GSX, including how many passengers you had.

stewart

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2018, 01:15:21 am »
#1 loaded the MJC8Q400 plane from http://majesticsoftware.com into the airport nznv (default) on gate 1
#2 opened all doors pressed shift E 1,2,3,4
#3 opened gsx (ctrl shift F12) and requested unboarding.
#4 entered 30 passengers when it ask how Meany
#5 waited 15min then the bus turned up and everything worked eg unloaded passengers, then unloaded baggage
#6 repeated for a number of other airports (default and not)

Im running orbx south and north island newzealand but have also tried other country's
I dont have any FSDT airports sorry i only have all orbx stuff
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 08:26:44 am by stewart »

keithorton

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2018, 02:16:55 am »
I’m having the same issue as stewart.  When using the Carenado Phenom 300, I do the boarding procedure, the bus comes, but as soon as the green boarding message on the top of the screen shows up, everything freezes in GSX.  The baggage carts stop, the bus is just spinning it’s wheels in place, and the sound of the bus & baggage carts engines can still be heard, even after closing P3D to desktop.  When I Ctrl-Alt-Delete, I “end task” on Couatl engine, which stops the sound.  When I tried it with the Citation Mustang, nothing freezes up, but there are no visible passengers or crew exiting the bus & van.  It’ll say “crew boarded” and “passenger 1/4, 2/4 etc boarded” but there’s no animations.  Is that because it’s a business jet and not a commercial plane?  And I don’t know what the issue is with the Phenom.  I saw that it’s not listed as “supported”, but it worked fine with regular GSX.  Anyway, I hope this helps you with getting the bottom of the issue.  Thanks!

stewart

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2018, 02:23:20 am »
I’m having the same issue as stewart.  When using the Carenado Phenom 300, I do the boarding procedure, the bus comes, but as soon as the green boarding message on the top of the screen shows up, everything freezes in GSX.  The baggage carts stop, the bus is just spinning it’s wheels in place, and the sound of the bus & baggage carts engines can still be heard, even after closing P3D to desktop.  When I Ctrl-Alt-Delete, I “end task” on Couatl engine, which stops the sound.  When I tried it with the Citation Mustang, nothing freezes up, but there are no visible passengers or crew exiting the bus & van.  It’ll say “crew boarded” and “passenger 1/4, 2/4 etc boarded” but there’s no animations.  Is that because it’s a business jet and not a commercial plane?  And I don’t know what the issue is with the Phenom.  I saw that it’s not listed as “supported”, but it worked fine with regular GSX.  Anyway, I hope this helps you with getting the bottom of the issue.  Thanks!

Your problem is a little different to mine. My problem is that it works BUT it takes 15min on the dot before the bus turns up this on any airport (jetways seem to work and unload/ load passengers right away just the bus have a time delay for some reasion

keithorton

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2018, 03:41:17 am »

Your problem is a little different to mine. My problem is that it works BUT it takes 15min on the dot before the bus turns up this on any airport (jetways seem to work and unload/ load passengers right away just the bus have a time delay for some reasion

Oh yeah.. it was Raphael that is having my problem.  He’s the only one I could see that was having a problem similar to mine.  Are the planes you’re using all bigger commercial planes?  They’re not smaller business jets?  I had just assumed the animated passengers & crew would show up regardless of whether it’s a bigger plane or smaller ones like the Mustang & Phenom.  I noticed when trying it on the Mustang that the passenger shuttles move really slow, but it doesn’t take the fifteen minutes for them to get there, as you described.... I’m just not seeing any crew or passenger animations when they’re suppose to be boarding.  It says on the status message that they are, but there’s nothing there. 

And with the Phenom, that’s when Couatl seems to just completely freeze as soon as the “boarding” status message shows up.  It’s just really odd.... the bus stops abruptly, with the wheels spinning in place, and the baggage carts/operators freeze in place.  The sounds for the engines on both the bus & baggage carts are still clearly heard, even after I shut P3D down.  I either have to reboot the computer, or go into Task Manager & end the Couatl application.  I’ve tried reinstalling GSX & reinstalling FSUIPC to no avail. 

Here’s hoping they can pinpoint & correct both our issues soon.

stewart

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2018, 03:58:00 am »

Oh yeah.. it was Raphael that is having my problem.  He’s the only one I could see that was having a problem similar to mine.  Are the planes you’re using all bigger commercial planes?  They’re not smaller business jets?  I had just assumed the animated passengers & crew would show up regardless of whether it’s a bigger plane or smaller ones like the Mustang & Phenom.  I noticed when trying it on the Mustang that the passenger shuttles move really slow, but it doesn’t take the fifteen minutes for them to get there, as you described.... I’m just not seeing any crew or passenger animations when they’re suppose to be boarding.  It says on the status message that they are, but there’s nothing there. 

And with the Phenom, that’s when Couatl seems to just completely freeze as soon as the “boarding” status message shows up.  It’s just really odd.... the bus stops abruptly, with the wheels spinning in place, and the baggage carts/operators freeze in place.  The sounds for the engines on both the bus & baggage carts are still clearly heard, even after I shut P3D down.  I either have to reboot the computer, or go into Task Manager & end the Couatl application.  I’ve tried reinstalling GSX & reinstalling FSUIPC to no avail. 

Here’s hoping they can pinpoint & correct both our issues soon.

I don't have any jets apart from the default ones i use the q400 and the c207 skywagon bush mostly

Raphael

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2018, 07:26:37 am »
Yep,

As keithorton said, not working for small airplanes.  I tested GSX with PMDG B737 and it worked just fine, passengers showed up.

I will test more tomorrow.

abude83

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2018, 09:45:11 am »
#1 loaded the MJC8Q400 plane from http://majesticsoftware.com into the airport nznv (default) on gate 1
#5 waited 15min then the bus turned up and everything worked eg unloaded passengers, then unloaded baggage

Im running orbx south and north island newzealand but have also tried other country's

Thank you!!!!! This is precisely why i signed up for these forums!!!!! I am having this EXACT problem myself!
To add to this, i have tried gsx level 2 with pmdg 737 as well as aerosoft crj (two other payware aircrafts that i normally fly) and everything works perfectly!
For me, this problem is only with the majestic dash 8 regardless of which airport i fly from or scenery that i use etc.
Btw, i am using the standard aircraft configuration from gsx!
oh and yeah, same thing goes for boarding!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 09:51:11 am by abude83 »

stewart

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2018, 09:58:22 am »

Thank you!!!!! This is precisely why i signed up for these forums!!!!! I am having this EXACT problem myself!
To add to this, i have tried gsx level 2 with pmdg 737 as well as aerosoft crj (two other payware aircrafts that i normally fly) and everything works perfectly!
For me, this problem is only with the majestic dash 8 regardless of which airport i fly from or scenery that i use etc.
Btw, i am using the standard aircraft configuration from gsx!
oh and yeah, same thing goes for boarding!

Hmmm so you have the 15min wait for the bus with the q400 as well???. I have tried a few other aircraft as well but same problem.

Lindsay

Re: GSX LEVEL 2 EXPANSION PROBLEM 15min DELAY FOR BUS
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2018, 10:42:30 am »
Hi,
Am also experiencing the same problem with the Q400 (majestic). My airport was Sonoma (KSTS - Orbx - Gate 1). No bus just a long wait with nothing happening after stairs and loader goes into position. The baggage cart sits their and doesn't move.   No passengers arrive. Running P3D V4.3 here.

Thanks

stewart

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2018, 11:00:26 am »
Comfurmed problem is with the q400 i just installed the aerosoft crj aircraft as a user said it was working. So i tried it at the same airport i was using the q400 at that was having the 15min delay and the aerosoft crj works without any problems (no wait time). So yep the problem is with the q400 airplane. There are also other small aircraft as well eg the ones i tired in my other posts and they have the same problem as the q400. Looks like there is a bit of work to be done on this update or some of the small aircraft configs or something.

So question is how do we get the other aircraft like the q400 (that use to work with old ver) and the other small aircraft with is meant to work to now work without the 15min delay hmmmmm.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 11:03:20 am by stewart »

stewart

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2018, 11:09:45 am »
Hi,
Am also experiencing the same problem with the Q400 (majestic). My airport was Sonoma (KSTS - Orbx - Gate 1). No bus just a long wait with nothing happening after stairs and loader goes into position. The baggage cart sits their and doesn't move.   No passengers arrive. Running P3D V4.3 here.

Thanks

It does work its just got a 15min delay eg try this start the boarding or unloading and speed up the sim you will see the bus arrive then click normal speed and see them unload or load. It takes 15min for the bus to arrive on normal speed don't know why yet. Try it and let us know here if its the same with you.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 11:12:13 am by stewart »