Author Topic: Extending Main Menu Length in P3D 4.3?  (Read 1935 times)

Aussie123

• Very happy GSX2 User
Extending Main Menu Length in P3D 4.3?
« on: August 15, 2018, 10:42:51 pm »
First up - Wonderful product - Great support.  :)

Just wondering, is it possible to have more numbered options on the first pop up menu, or other menus with many options? Some menus seem to be shorter in v4.3 than I remember?
 For example, having landed at a big airport you may need to go through quite a few pages to get close to selecting an appropriate Gate. If there are many pages to go through before you get to your terminal building/wing/gate number, it is possible to inadvertently click on a wrong option instead of 'More..' as you flick through the pages.
Would it be possible to have a maximum of eight line selection options instead of four/five?
While I am thinking. Having landed, does anyone use the GSX options to go to the end of a runway? Can they be eliminated from the first two pages of parking choices?
Aussie
Prosim-AR B738 user on P3d V6

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Extending Main Menu Length in P3D 4.3?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 02:43:25 pm »
Just wondering, is it possible to have more numbered options on the first pop up menu, or other menus with many options? Some menus seem to be shorter in v4.3 than I remember?

No addon has any control over the position and size of the Simconnect options menu. It's done entirely by the sim, and there's no way from an application to change it. You just have to resize it manually.

Aussie123

• Very happy GSX2 User
Re: Extending Main Menu Length in P3D 4.3?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 11:17:13 pm »
What a mug I am.  ::)
I didn't even try stretching the Menu!!  :o I forgot that you could...
Of course - it works perfectly and retains it's memory of the preferred length and position.
Thanks,
Aussie
Prosim-AR B738 user on P3d V6