Author Topic: Upgraded my pc **SOLVED**  (Read 2242 times)

pete_auau

Upgraded my pc **SOLVED**
« on: July 28, 2018, 12:21:51 pm »
Just  a  question I  have upgraded  my  pc   and  have  switched    from  fsx  to p3dv4.3  version,    was  wondering  on how  to  re install   gsx  again   just  download    again and  enter  my  serial number  again
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 10:37:44 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Upgraded my pc
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 01:32:47 pm »
just  download    again and  enter  my  serial number  again

Exactly.

pete_auau

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 02:41:24 pm »
just  download    again and  enter  my  serial number  again

Exactly.

Thanks  just  did  that  and  it  said  it  didn't  recognize  my  serial  number   I  copied  and  pasted  I  even  typed  it  in  with the  [] and  with  them  out was  going  to post  the  serial  number  in here  but  wait  for  your  reply

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 04:00:13 pm »
Thanks  just  did  that  and  it  said  it  didn't  recognize  my  serial  number

Then you copied it wrong, or used something else instead of the Serial Number. The Serial Number is the code indicated as "Serial Number" in your purchase receipt. It's not the SKU and it's not the Order Number. It's the Serial Number.

I  copied  and  pasted  I  even  typed  it  in  with the  [] and  with  them  out

I'm not sure what do you mean with "the []". There are no brackets anywhere in our Serial Numbers. There are HYPHENS instead, which is the - (minus) sign, but no brackets.

Of course, since there are hyphens in the Serial Number in your purchase receipt, you should of course insert them. It must be identical so, you can be sure that, if the program gave you some error, it's because you have made an error, that's no question about it.

In any case, it's useless to discuss this in the public forum, which is not the place to ask about orders or serial numbers. If you use the support email, we can tell you what you did wrong.

pete_auau

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 09:27:37 am »
Oppps  my  mistake,   was  using  the  sku  number,  found  my  serial number  and  now  its  registered  how  silly  of  me :)