Author Topic: Addon manager and GSX are not working on P3d V4.0 **SOLVED**  (Read 1727 times)

MJDeflection

I bought the GSX yesterday (05/18/2018) and I still can not use it. I have the Prepar 3D v4.0 and I already did everything that I know to solve the problem. I have no Addon manager or GSX on Add-ons menu. Yesterday I tryed to install with my antivirus turned off and I excluded the addon manager folder on antivirus, reinstaled the VC ++ library (2005, 2013 and 2015), I tryed to put some lines on Appdata and Programdata of my simulator and nothing worked. I noticed too, on my task manager I have the coualt.exe process, but it is "freezed", consuming 2.136k of memory. I really don't know what can I do to enjoy the GSX. (sorry for my bad english)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 09:46:27 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon manager and GSX are not working on P3d V4.0
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 09:46:20 pm »
I have the Prepar 3D v4.0 and I already did everything that I know to solve the problem.

There's nothing you can do to fix the problem, which is not a problem. As indicated in our March 30th release notes, the current version of our software is no longer compatible with P3D4.0, it requires at least 4.1:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

March 30th 2018

Note to P3D4.0 users: this update requires at least Prepar3D 4.1, it won't work on 4.0 due to different SDK used.

To update P3D to the latest version:

- Uninstall the Prepar3D CLIENT only

- Download the updated client from your LM account. Click the small "+" to see the additional downloads, and choose the Client updater.

- Install the new Client.