Author Topic: MD11 with new passenger stairs???  (Read 2116 times)

Pitter

MD11 with new passenger stairs???
« on: April 03, 2018, 04:54:50 pm »
After the last update I applied on Easter, my passenger complaining/refusing to use those stairs. Any idea why??

Peter

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 04:56:43 pm by Pitter »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: MD11 with new passenger stairs???
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 12:31:36 pm »
Have you edited the GSX configuration and flagged that airplane, which is clearly a passenger plane, to be a cargo plane ?

Pitter

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 09:29:36 am »
I did not do anything. Just re-installed the Md11 after a couple of weeks. Applied the FSDT update after that (last Sunday).
Yesterday I got another update info from FSDT, which I installed also.
Now I have another problem: the Cargo MD11 has still the old stair, which shown in the pic. This is the final position.No more move at all.
And the CS777 have now the new stair, but it coming two of them and merging together to this final position.

Peter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 11:17:56 am »
I did not do anything. Just re-installed the Md11 after a couple of weeks.

Which means your GSX configuration for it was already wrong. The new stair will only appear on cargo airplanes, and we surely haven't flagged the passenger MD11 as a cargo plane in the configuration that comes with GSX, so it must be your custom config.

Now I have another problem: the Cargo MD11 has still the old stair, which shown in the pic. This is the final position.No more move at all. And the CS777 have now the new stair, but it coming two of them and merging together to this final position.

If you have two stairs going to the same door, it means you have edited the configuration for that plane, and set two doors in the same place by mistake. Check the plane configuration with the GSX editor, and be sure all doors are in the proper place.