Author Topic: Multiple Missing Textures.  (Read 2154 times)

Mossmn21

Multiple Missing Textures.
« on: March 25, 2018, 11:36:39 pm »
Hello,

While using Flightbeam KMSP, and GSX, I have noticed multiple missing textures of the vehicles for Delta, which is the only option that you can use. There are shadows for where these textures should be but, the overall textures are either invisible or missing. The textures I have noticed missing or invisible include: The middle area of the wheels for the baggage carrier (Not the loader), the tow bar for the smallest pushback truck, the mid-size truck is overall missing, the marshaller that walks alongside the pushback truck, and a few more. I have the latest version installed and have reinstalled GSX multiple times, so this is obviously frustrating. Any ideas of what may be wrong would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Andrew

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Multiple Missing Textures.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 11:01:11 am »
Are you using P3D 4.1 ? If yes, this is a known issue that doesn't have anything to do with either FSX or Flightbeam (or FSDT) sceneries.

It's a known bug in 4.1, which has been fixed in 4.2, which result in missing/black textures if you have too many addons installed. There are no other ways to fix it, other than upgrade to 4.2.

Mossmn21

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 10:46:07 pm »
I am currently using FSX as the simulator when this happens.

Are you using P3D 4.1 ? If yes, this is a known issue that doesn't have anything to do with either FSX or Flightbeam (or FSDT) sceneries.

It's a known bug in 4.1, which has been fixed in 4.2, which result in missing/black textures if you have too many addons installed. There are no other ways to fix it, other than upgrade to 4.2.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 10:13:02 pm »
I am currently using FSX as the simulator when this happens.

Then it might be a problem in your video settings and/or you FSX.CFG, usually some tweak you shouldn't have applied.

You might try all all these:

- Reset your video driver to default

- If that doesn't work, try to delete your FSX.CFG, so a new one will be created with all default settings. Apply only the HIGHMEMFIX = 1 tweak and nothing else, if you use FSX.

- If that doesn't work, be sure you are not running the sim or any of the addons that starts with it in Compatibility mode.

After resetting the FSX.CFG to default, you must reinstall GSX, because the installer will have to add the paths to the GSX Simobjects folder, or else it won't work.