Author Topic: Unable to adjust Z-axis graphically  (Read 1621 times)

sddjd

Unable to adjust Z-axis graphically
« on: March 23, 2018, 06:37:43 pm »
Hello, I've been attempting to use the graphical editor to fine tune equipment locations, but cannot seem to make any adjustments to the Z-axis.

I've confirmed that I have keys assigned to the slew commands that correspond to up/down (altitude adj), and even re-mapped them to other keys.

Lateral movement works perfectly, but when the Z-axis is adjusted the axes all flicker (if the up/down keys are pressed/held) but no motion results.

Anyone resolved this?

Also, it seems that I cannot seem to "remove" a door- on my TR 332 door #3 on the left is changed to "no door at this location" but regardless when I select deboarding a stair visits that location.

Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Unable to adjust Z-axis graphically
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 11:24:25 pm »
Lateral movement works perfectly, but when the Z-axis is adjusted the axes all flicker (if the up/down keys are pressed/held) but no motion results. Anyone resolved this?

Nobody ever reported this problem so far. There shouldn't be any need to reassign the keys, they are perfectly fine as they are and, in fact, by reassigning them, you probably got in conflict with some other addon or another function of the sim.