Author Topic: PMDG 747-400 ERF and F  (Read 1888 times)

Chok

PMDG 747-400 ERF and F
« on: February 18, 2018, 04:08:07 pm »
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=15003.0

In regards to this thread, did the cargo variants ever get configured? i just did a full reinstall of my pc with Windows, P3D V4, GSX, PMDG 747 and gsx isn't able to complete catering service on the 400ERF and 400F versions because the doors isn't configured.

Also in regards to the pushback issue where the aircraft bounces during pushback (also happens with the 777) have there been made progress to resolve that?
(i am aware that there is a fix where you can turn off momentum in the camera definition but i dont see that as a viable solution since is messes up with Chaseplane)

Regards.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG 747-400 ERF and F
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 01:36:33 pm »
In regards to this thread, did the cargo variants ever get configured? i just did a full reinstall of my pc with Windows, P3D V4, GSX, PMDG 747 and gsx isn't able to complete catering service on the 400ERF and 400F versions because the doors isn't configured.

Sure. All cargo variants are configured, and with support for the main cargo door too. Be sure you are using the default configuration that comes with GSX. If you reinstall GSX, downloaded or user-edited configs won't be removed and, if they were made before we add support for it, they are still taking precedence over the GSX configuration.

Also in regards to the pushback issue where the aircraft bounces during pushback (also happens with the 777) have there been made progress to resolve that?
(i am aware that there is a fix where you can turn off momentum in the camera definition but i dont see that as a viable solution since is messes up with Chaseplane)

There's an documented variable in the GSX manual, that airplane developers can check to know when GSX is pushing, so they can turn off any special simulation of systems or effects they do. We have been in contact with PMDG about this, but they don't seem to be interested in fixing it.

Of course, if turning off momentum in the camera definition fixes the issue, and the only reason why you don't want to do that, is because it messes up with Chaseplane, maybe reporting this to Chaseplane developers might be useful.