Author Topic: Gsx Not Working with MyTraffic6 **SOLVED**  (Read 2515 times)

Bruno17

Gsx Not Working with MyTraffic6 **SOLVED**
« on: January 28, 2018, 09:02:55 pm »
Hi ,
I've got a problem with GSX (Im using W10 and P3DV4) , i can't ask for the Ground service while im using MyTraffic , it just show me some runways and parking spaces . If i unload MyTraffic GSX is working but when i run the two add's at the same time ,ground service disappear and i can't ask for Pushback , boarding etc ...
I hope you can help me to fix this :)
Thank you !
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 10:05:17 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gsx Not Working with MyTraffic6
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 01:05:56 pm »
i can't ask for the Ground service while im using MyTraffic , it just show me some runways and parking spaces .

The problem is not that GSX is not working with MyTraffic, because it works. The problem is, if you use a 3rd party scenery that provides with its own AFCAD, you must be sure GSX is reading THAT one, not the one that comes with MyTraffic, which is supposed to be used only as an enhancement of the default airport.

GSX respect the layering ordering in the Scenery Library so, the first thing to do, is to ensure the 3rd party airport scenery you are having a problem with, is on an HIGHER layer in the Scenery Library. Or, if you cannot move that, the MyTraffic scenery layer has a LOWER priority than the airport.

If you can't do that either, just remove the offending .BGL (the one named with an ICAO code that matches the airport you are having problems with) from the MyTraffic folder.

Bruno17

Re: Gsx Not Working with MyTraffic6
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 08:10:23 pm »
Hi ! Thank you so much , it is working now  :D