Author Topic: Is remote use of GSX already possible?  (Read 3284 times)

Flying Dutchman

Is remote use of GSX already possible?
« on: January 13, 2018, 02:44:39 pm »
I have a setup with 3 networked PC's and I dont want to see windows in my outside view (PC1). Therefore I would appreciate if I could have the GSX menu on the monitor of PC3 (remote control). I saw a post in this forum of 2012 which stated that this is not possible yet. Also in the manual I see no information on this subject. Can anybody tell me the status of this subject? Is it possible, maybe with help of a third party app? If not, is it planned for a future version of GSX?

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Is remote use of GSX already possible?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 02:49:26 pm »
It's not possible right now.

It's something that has been discussed and we surely would like to have a look at it sometime in the future but, the issue is, we are working on so many new (unannounced) features that will greatly benefit every user, that we don't have right now any time to spend on something that will benefit only a fraction of users that run the sim on more than a single PC.

Flying Dutchman

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 02:58:51 pm »

It's something that has been discussed and we surely would like to have a look at it sometime in the future but, the issue is, we are working on so many new (unannounced) features that will greatly benefit every user, that we don't have right now any time to spend on something that will benefit only a fraction of users that run the sim on more than a single PC.

Pity, but thank you for replying though.

joefackel

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 10:27:19 pm »

I think its a good time to bring this up again :-)

It would be a HUGE relief to us multimonitor user if we could set GSX services from an remote PC, tablet or something else. AES has also a small remote app  ;) :-*

Psybear

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 04:56:33 pm »
I agree. This feature would be superb.  8)

Clayton
Win10 Pro x64v2004 -256GB M.2 600p | Prepar3D v5.0 hf2-512GB M.2 960 Pro | Storage-1TB 850 Pro
Z270 XPower Titanium / i7-7700K @4.7GHz-H115i / 32GB TridentZ @3200MHz 14-14-14-34
GTX1070/8GB Quicksilver (451.48) |34W 2560x1080 | Crystal 460X-AX860i

joefackel

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2019, 11:35:49 am »
Shameless bump  8)

torsten

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 11:56:12 am »
+1

there are soo many cockpit builders who would be happy to have this remote option.