Author Topic: Alitalia cargo main door md 11 f  (Read 3059 times)

alemile

Alitalia cargo main door md 11 f
« on: January 11, 2018, 03:14:55 pm »
Hello ,
the alitalia md 11F has the main cargo door on the back left upper fuselage part , how can i make the loader go there since he recognizes only a front upper main cargo door ?
Thanks for help

Alex

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Alitalia cargo main door md 11 f
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 04:03:59 pm »
You can't. The current GSX versions supports two lower cargo loaders on the right, and one upper cargo loader on the left, not more.

alemile

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 03:39:48 pm »
Do you know any trick that  can make the cargo door resulting closed for gsx, since it dosen't push back till it's closed, thing that I can't do at this time ?
Thanks for your help anyway

Ale

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 09:48:08 pm »
Do you know any trick that  can make the cargo door resulting closed for gsx, since it dosen't push back till it's closed, thing that I can't do at this time ?

I'm not really sure what are you asking, why you cannot close the cargo door, and which cargo door are you referring to ?

In any case, as explained in the GSX manual, if you want to set GSX to ignore a door's status, you can configure the door as "Door with no open/close checks" in the editor, so GSX won't check if it's opened or closed.

alemile

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 01:25:29 pm »
If you have any chance to try a pushback with the MD11F Alitalia cargo from pmdg you can understand the issue i’m trying to explane.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 12:18:29 am »
If you have any chance to try a pushback with the MD11F Alitalia cargo from pmdg you can understand the issue i’m trying to explane.

Again: why you cannot close the cargo door on the PMDG ? GSX surely recognize it being closed and, if you don't like it, you can (as I've said), configure it to ignore it.

alemile

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 06:49:37 pm »
Again , yesss .
Never mind
Grazie lo stesso farò da me.