Author Topic: cargo container name changes upon arrival  (Read 1763 times)

Cfoley

cargo container name changes upon arrival
« on: December 31, 2017, 07:45:13 am »
I noticed with the last update I installed last month, the first one I installed in months,  I noticed a change with the cargo container names.  For example, If i select Delta Airlines and load the container with GSX,  it will have the name "Delta" on the cargo containers,  but if I arrive at a overseas airport,  and I select what gate I want and  "Follow Me", it will also ask which operator I would like and will list what is available.  It may have some names, but not Delta, and the one I pick,  for example,  I flew from KJFK to LSZH, and and they gave me two options,  Swissport and dnata, as I recall.  No Delta.  I just pick dnata, and that will be the name on the cargo containers.   Before this last update,  The shipping container name that I departed with would also be the same container name at the destination airport, no matter where it is.  Is there something I need to do to keep the container I left with to the destination airport, or is this just a new change to GSX.  I know if I don't select a gate from GSX and "Follow" me and let FSX select the gate for me, it will not change the container name.

Have a happy New Year!

Cfoley

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: cargo container name changes upon arrival
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 09:47:34 am »
Nothing has changed with this update. Since GSX has been released, the livery of the cargo container has always been based on the atc_parking_codes parameter in of the airplane.cfg.

If the atc_parking_codes of airplane are missing, it will use whatever operator of the currently selected airport, which means it will almost always change from departure to arrival.