Author Topic: P4 ORBX YBBN Mytraffic6 misplaced positions **SOLVED**  (Read 1902 times)

Tozzifan

P4 ORBX YBBN Mytraffic6 misplaced positions **SOLVED**
« on: December 06, 2017, 09:01:47 am »
Hello,

in YBBN I have GSX misplacing arrival/starting positions for ownship, and ground operations are not working, unless I tell GSX to warp to a certain place, which is not compatible with the airport depicted parking spots

I presume it is so because it is pointing to an old MT6 file: yet, if I deactivate the YBBN MT6 file, there, GSX won't work, at all ( "Customize this parking position" is not available)

so, please, I am asking how can I point GSX to another YBBN traffic file, and where can I find that file (ORBX YBBN folder?) (into the "Customize this parking position", it seems not to be modifiable, so I understand from the manual)

thanks
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 07:03:36 pm by virtuali »
I7-4790 / 1080ti / 32Gb / Creative Fatal1ty / trackIr5 / HOTAS Warthog / 3D vision / OculusCV1 / Saitek Rudder & Trim / CH Quadrant
win7-64 : P3dv44
win10 : P3Dv44 + OculusCV1

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: P4 ORBX YBBN Mytraffic6 misplaced positions
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 10:36:16 am »
I presume it is so because it is pointing to an old MT6 file: yet, if I deactivate the YBBN MT6 file, there, GSX won't work, at all ( "Customize this parking position" is not available)

Try to select the "Restart and rebuild airport cache" option from the Couatl menu, because sometimes file deletions cannot be detected (depending if Windows changes the last modification date of the folder or not)

so, please, I am asking how can I point GSX to another YBBN traffic file, and where can I find that file (ORBX YBBN folder?) (into the "Customize this parking position", it seems not to be modifiable, so I understand from the manual)

There's no need to point out the AFCAD, since GSX will automatically pick the one with the highest priority in the Scenery Library, as it should, because that's how the sim works too. If the rebuild the airport cache option doesn't work, it's possible the right AFCAD has been rejected for some reason.

Tozzifan

Re: P4 ORBX YBBN Mytraffic6 misplaced positions
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 09:36:11 pm »
 :)

I disabled MT6 YBBN and enabled Orbx Oceania AI traffic, GSX did the rest (no need to rebuild, it just identified the new AI files) and now YBBN+GSX are good to go

thanks
I7-4790 / 1080ti / 32Gb / Creative Fatal1ty / trackIr5 / HOTAS Warthog / 3D vision / OculusCV1 / Saitek Rudder & Trim / CH Quadrant
win7-64 : P3dv44
win10 : P3Dv44 + OculusCV1