Author Topic: Staircases will not withdraw after doors closed.  (Read 8207 times)

jimble

Re: Staircases will not withdraw after doors closed.
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2017, 06:31:52 pm »
I certainly appreciated the hard work guys, but i ran the update as instructed used the A319 for testing, but now there are no passenger stairs.

jimble

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2017, 03:32:15 am »
Unfortunately Coutl is crashing again.  I'm going to have to remove GSX and wait for a new installer to be released.
   Thanks for the help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2017, 09:40:13 am »
Unfortunately Coutl is crashing again

Please explain what do you mean with "crashing". An error log ? Or a Windows crash log ?

I'm going to have to remove GSX and wait for a new installer to be released.

There's no need for a new installer, of course, since the Live Update can update everything. But the only way to be able to fix issues, is to have error reports from users.

jimble

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2017, 04:21:21 pm »
 Reinstalled this morning with antivirus deactivated and can now get through the boarding process and get a push back. The problem of no passenger stairs persists (see screen shots) but, can live without them if Coutl will behave itself.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2017, 10:21:00 pm »
The problem of no passenger stairs persists (see screen shots) but, can live without them if Coutl will behave itself.

I can see staircases just fine. What airplane are you using ? Have you customized it ? It's a plane  supported by GSX ? If yes, try to reset the configuration to default. If not, post your GSX.CFG here, so I can check it.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 10:25:22 pm by virtuali »

jimble

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2017, 08:15:23 pm »
Thank you for offering to take a look at my GSX CFG file, but i confess to be unable to locate it. Could you tell me where it is?
   Thanks again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2017, 09:03:40 am »
Thank you for offering to take a look at my GSX CFG file, but i confess to be unable to locate it. Could you tell me where it is?

You should first check if you have one, by opening the GSX airplane configuration editor, the lines at the top will tell you if you are using a customized GSX.CFG file.

jimble

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2017, 11:02:37 pm »
Now this is embarrassing. I had 'disable staircases' checked! To be honest, i thought you could only disable staircase for the rear of the aircraft when there is a moving walkway connected to the front but not when the aircraft was on the apron. I see what you meant when you said "have you customized it" meaning GSX services at that position, i thought you meant the aircraft CFG. Ah well, fixed now. Thank you for being so patient.