Author Topic: Baggage loading **SOLVED**  (Read 4243 times)

nekeroom

Baggage loading **SOLVED**
« on: November 18, 2017, 05:46:23 pm »
Using a321 from just flight when I start boarding an aircraft the baggage appears to complete loading but when I try to pushback message waiting for other services to complete appears. Checking shows that baggage loading is still showing as taking place and this seems to never end . Any ideas appreciated.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 10:27:27 am by virtuali »

FOD

Re: Baggage loading
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 04:19:02 pm »
Interesting - I have just started to see this problem. I’m currently using the mjc dash8 in FSX SE and have had this on my last three departures. The only option is to reset so that I can activate pushback. Seems to have started since recent updating when I reinstalled LSZH and updated a couple of times. Tried another update today with no change.

John Rooum

FOD

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 05:49:45 pm »
Follow up - just tried iFly 737 at same gate with no problem - loading and transition to pushback as advertised.

So guess this an issue with the Dash 8 which only loads bags to one hold (rear left). Visuals show correctly - bags are loaded and vehicles etc disconnect and drive away - but GSX remains locked in the baggage loading sequence until reset.

Anyone any ideas?

John R

FOD

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 05:37:18 pm »
Spent this am trying to resolve this issue as I assumed that it must be my system/install/config. After a couple of hours, I tried yet another Live Update and - wow - was told a new update was available which resolved the MJC Q400 bug.  And it did.

So Umberto, very many thanks for a such a quick and easy resolution.  Top Class support

Cheers

John Rooum

Supera380

Re: Baggage loading **SOLVED**
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 12:29:04 pm »
Hi,

Was this problem resolved with a GSX update later than 2.2.0.1? This is one I have installed.

I am seeing the same issue with the Aerosoftz A319 where even though boarding is requested and the baggage arrives and is loaded, GSX never appears to recognize the boarding is completed thus having to reset GSX to continue with the pushback.

Regards
Mark

FOD

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 02:24:25 pm »
Run live update and you should see it

John R

Supera380

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 06:12:19 pm »
Hi,

Well after running Live Update today, the problem got worse with the Aerosoft Airbus A319!

I initiated the Catering request which completed OK then requested fuel from GSX.
The truck arrived and the fuel loading process initiated as expected by selecting the Load fuel option from MCDU2.
The fuel process appeared to be in synch between GSX and the fuel amount being uploaded by MCDU2. The fuel truck then drove away.

Then a second fuel truck arrived and prompted for the fueling to start on the aircraft again! Since the fuel is already loaded to the required amount there's no way to trigger an empty of the fuel tanks apart from reloading the Cold and Dark state and starting again.
Never got to the point for pushback unfortunately.

What's also strange with the GSX fueling step, once it completed this step, I did see a message at the top of the screen indicating GSX fueling had been completed as you would expect, but on calling up the GSX menu again, the fuel request status is showing available, not completed.

Any ideas?

Let me know what else to try.

Currently I am seeing this problem with the Air Berlin CFM livery for the A319 at Helsinki (Aerosoft scenery) gate 28 running FSX.

Regards
Mark

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 06:35:07 pm »
Well after running Live Update today, the problem got worse with the Aerosoft Airbus A319!

The problem discussed here has been solved, not "got worse", because it was related to the passenger Boarding process. You are now reporting an entirely different issue, which is related to the fuel, so it doesn't belong to this thread.

Then a second fuel truck arrived and prompted for the fueling to start on the aircraft again!

Since this thread was related to the passenger boarding process, which is solved, please open a new thread, with a proper title, and describe *exactly* what you did. Indicate the fuel quantity you had before calling GSX, when you called GSX, and how and when you loaded the fuel in the A319.