Author Topic: GSX Confg. with Leval D 767 Winglets  (Read 2182 times)

drego22

GSX Confg. with Leval D 767 Winglets
« on: November 15, 2017, 08:52:43 pm »
Hello, I wanted to report a Configuration issue with GSX and the Leval D 767 Winglet version. GSX before the last update was working fine with the Leval D 767 winglet version, now when the fuel truck is called, it goes underneath the fuselage of the aircraft, Catering only sends one truck to the front door, and request that door be open, and due to Leval D not having any control of the right side doors, with the exception of the cargo doors, use to work regardless of the opening of the doors. Baggage crew doesn't show up at all. Please help me correct this problem ASAP. Thank you in advance! Cheers!

Andre Chambers
Andre Chambers

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Confg. with Leval D 767 Winglets
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 08:28:55 am »
Nothing has changed in the configuration that comes with the Level-D 767 so, it's not possible that it worked before, and now it doesn't, unless you changed the configuration and made some kind of error. Use the Reset button in the airplane configuration page, to use the default configuration that comes with GSX.

About the refuel point, it's not set in the default configuration, so you must set it yourself, using the included airplane configuration editor.

drego22

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 05:14:47 pm »
Is it possible to explain to me briefly or send me something telling me how to use the aircraft config. for GSX please ???
Andre Chambers

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 10:48:57 am »
GSX Manual, starting at Page 36. Report back if something in those pages is not clear.