Author Topic: no model for Couatl type BaggageLoader available  (Read 2006 times)

Captain Moose

no model for Couatl type BaggageLoader available
« on: November 09, 2017, 06:58:20 pm »
I bought GSX couple of days back and I'm getting the error below.  I used the full installer, addon manager, and the GSX window is showing fine. I get this error after selecting the handling services option.  I am running FSX:SE, Oculus VR C1, Flyinside, and PMDG 737NGX. All worked fine in FSX:SE without VR (Flyinside).  Could it be a compatibility issue with Flyinside/FSX:SE and GSX?

problem raised by engine or unspecified add-on
{'Airport': 'KJFK', 'User Pos': (40.65365725351307, -73.81176883813387, 6.65176 m, 2.68976 m, 324.3514028003377)}
Error: no model for Couatl type BaggageLoader available for ICAO KJFK and params {'isMainCargo': True, 'ULDCode': 'AKH', 'exitAlt': 1.4008065257702724, 'parkingRadius': 14.4}

I am having the same problem with the two airports I tried so far, one custom and KJFK the standard with same error. I checked the forum the only similar topic was related to some other add-on placing their sim.cfg in the SimObjects\Misc root which is not the case with me. 

Thanks
M

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: no model for Couatl type BaggageLoader available
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 07:23:48 pm »
I checked the forum the only similar topic was related to some other add-on placing their sim.cfg in the SimObjects\Misc root which is not the case with me. 

I think you have a problem with your FSX.CFG being corrupted or wrong. Do you run FSX:SE stand-alone, or you have/HAD regular FSX installed before ?

In any case, check both files:

%APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX\FSX.CFG
%APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX-SE\FSX_SE.CFG

Attach both files as a .ZIP, and post them here. You might not have the FSX_SE.CFG, and that is normal, if you never installed FSX on this system before, or you installed FSX:SE after you removed FSX correctly.

Captain Moose

Re: no model for Couatl type BaggageLoader available
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 07:39:54 pm »
Thanks for the quick response.  Never had FSX before, so my FSX:SE is the only install on this PC.

These are the 3 files in my %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX
I don't have a FSX-SE folder under Microsoft.

m