Author Topic: possible suggestion  (Read 1963 times)

nickac1092

• My Youtube Channel
possible suggestion
« on: November 09, 2017, 11:38:41 am »
Hi FSDT.  I got a suggestion/question.... 

I was a user of AES for many years and I liked a very useful feature they added in.  When you request a service, at any given time, you can stop it manually by opening the toggle menu for requesting services.  Would this be at all possible for GSX? 

Sometimes, I don't really have the time to wait around while trying to do a flight on limited free time....  A workaround I currently use is resetting GSX (disable then re-enable)... 

I don't know if this has been asked before or not....  Pardon me if it has been.
Cosmos II super twr / Asus Maximus X Hero / Intel I7 8800K 4.0GHz (OCed to 4.8GHz) / Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB 3000MHz / 2x Nvidia Zotac 4060TIs 8GB / Corsair AX1200I  / Samsung 2TB OS SSD / WD HDDs: 40TBs total / Windows 10 Home 64bit / **P3Dv4 user** / *Aircraft Fueler @ MSP* *Aviation geek*

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: possible suggestion
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 01:25:29 pm »
Sometimes, I don't really have the time to wait around while trying to do a flight on limited free time....  A workaround I currently use is resetting GSX (disable then re-enable)... 

There's no need to disable/enable GSX. It's much easier to select "Restart Couatl", which will reset all services, without having to go through the unnecessary disable/enable step.

nickac1092

• My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 11:14:09 pm »
Ok so im assuming that feature that AES has won't be implemented? 
Cosmos II super twr / Asus Maximus X Hero / Intel I7 8800K 4.0GHz (OCed to 4.8GHz) / Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB 3000MHz / 2x Nvidia Zotac 4060TIs 8GB / Corsair AX1200I  / Samsung 2TB OS SSD / WD HDDs: 40TBs total / Windows 10 Home 64bit / **P3Dv4 user** / *Aircraft Fueler @ MSP* *Aviation geek*

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 11:16:01 pm »
Ok so im assuming that feature that AES has won't be implemented?  

I'm not sure why the Restart Couatl function would be any different. Once you Restart, you can continue from every service so, for example, if you are in the middle of boarding, but you don't want to wait and would like to go to Pushback, just Reset and start with Pushback.