Author Topic: GSX Menu not opening in game (FSX)  (Read 2379 times)

brent11292

GSX Menu not opening in game (FSX)
« on: November 04, 2017, 01:47:14 am »
I was having a problem with GSX not opening up. It was working before but now it just wont open. I tried re-downloading GSX, enabling and disabling GSX, and restarting Couatl. Any ideas?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Menu not opening in game (FSX)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 03:20:56 pm »
If you have both the GSX and the Couatl menus visible, it means the software is running correctly. Do you see the "Airport cache loaded successfylly" message when you Restart Couatl ?

krazypilot13

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 11:13:31 pm »
i see everything inthe fsx menu  but cant open gsx menu  using ctrl f12 or in the fsx menu  it wont open after installing  the latest updates pls help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 08:59:07 am »
i see everything inthe fsx menu  but cant open gsx menu  using ctrl f12 or in the fsx menu  it wont open after installing  the latest updates pls help

I'll repeat it again: if you have both the GSX and the Couatl menus visible, it means the software is running correctly.

Do you see the "Airport cache loaded successfully" message when you Restart Couatl ? If yes, it means GSX IS WORKING so, if it's not opening, the problem doesn't have anything to do with it or the last update, and it might be caused by some other addon that use the same key.

If, instead, you see the GSX menu, but you DON'T see the "Airport cache loaded successfully" message when you Restart Couatl, it means GSX is installed and it's running, but it cannot work correctly because of a problem in your sceneries, usually a corrupted .BGL file.

That's why I asked you see the "Airport cache loaded successfully" message when you Restart Couatl.