Author Topic: Custumize Parking Help me Please  (Read 2240 times)

meirellesmm

Custumize Parking Help me Please
« on: October 09, 2017, 11:42:12 pm »
Hi everybody. For more than a year I've been trying to customize a gate or a parking lot. For example: I have a default scenario that GSX works perfectly. When I add another paid scenario, for example, parking positions change. What I try to do: Go on the tab to customize the parking. I do everything that needs to be done: Press F1 and F4 to go alternating objects, including the airplane and move to the place where I wish. The fact is that once this is done, I press Y and the APPLY key is not enabled for me to save what I did. That is, I lose everything and the plane goes to the grass again. There must be a way to customize the airplane to a new scenario so that GSX works perfectly, but I never got it. Is there a good soul to help me solve this?
Thank you very much, I'm from Brazil, I'm sorry for bad written English. :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Custumize Parking Help me Please
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 12:03:24 am »
The fact is that once this is done, I press Y and the APPLY key is not enabled for me to save what I did. That is, I lose everything and the plane goes to the grass again.

The Apply button will activate only if you changed something in the parking customization dialog. If you ONLY changed the vehicle positions, the Apply will not enable, but that doesn't mean you lost your settings, just that it has saved them automatically.

meirellesmm

Re: Custumize Parking Help me Please
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 03:19:19 pm »
I appreciate your response, but honestly I can not do that. Is there any video tutorial explaining how to do it? Remember, it's been almost a year since I've been trying to do this and I can not do it. I have 2 alternatives: either I uninstall the scenario and come back to default or I do not use GSX in that scenario.
What is the correct way to position the airplane, the tractor, etc. to the position I desire? How does he save it?