Author Topic: Safedoc  (Read 3854 times)

jsearl98

Safedoc
« on: August 25, 2017, 12:43:09 pm »
When I customize my parking positions to use Safedoc, I see the Safedoc apparatus but it doesn't do anything (remains blank).  Tried at a couple of airports - same at both.

Regards
John Earl

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Safedoc
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 03:32:51 pm »
The Safedock is enabled only after you select a parking with GSX.

jsearl98

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 04:07:38 pm »
Yes I know.  When I have selected a parking spot which has  Safedoc, it says "Handling by" so and so and then "Safedoc activated". But nothing.

Regards
John Earl

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 09:34:39 pm »
Yes I know.  When I have selected a parking spot which has  Safedoc, it says "Handling by" so and so and then "Safedoc activated". But nothing.

Which precise, exact, model you added ?

jsearl98

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 09:41:01 pm »
I assume you mean safdoc models.  I have used a number both wall and stand mounted.

jovejunior

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 04:06:42 pm »
I have this problem too.
I select the safedoc mode, and the safedoc and the marsheler appear on the stand. The marsheller works fine, ok! But the safedoc appear but don't work. I already tested with 777 and 737 PMDG.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 04:40:42 pm »
I have this problem too.

I cannot reproduce it. Safedocks works fine after having being inserted here.

I select the safedoc mode, and the safedoc and the marsheler appear on the stand.

This shouldn't happen. You can have either a Marshaller or a Safedock, not both. I tested it and, if I switch from a Marshaller to a docking system, the marshaller doesn't appear, and the docking system works.

But as I've said in my last message, you should indicate the PRECISE, EXACT model you used. Not just "Safedock": there are 9 different models of them. I only tried with a couple of different ones, and they both work.

Also, try to "Restart Couatl" after you made changes to the airport customization.

jovejunior

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 06:06:49 pm »
This shouldn't happen. You can have either a Marshaller or a Safedock, not both. I tested it and, if I switch from a Marshaller to a docking system, the marshaller doesn't appear, and the docking system works.

It didn't happen again. I don't know why. But ok!

But as I've said in my last message, you should indicate the PRECISE, EXACT model you used. Not just "Safedock": there are 9 different models of them. I only tried with a couple of different ones, and they both work.

I tested all types of safedoc....with Stand...on the wall...and none type worked here. All appear the structure, but don't show any light, like the image I posted above.

Also, try to "Restart Couatl" after you made changes to the airport customization.

Didn't work.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 05:16:50 pm by jovejunior »