Author Topic: Ploblem with activacion key LSZH  (Read 9215 times)

HMV

Ploblem with activacion key LSZH
« on: April 01, 2009, 03:35:54 pm »
Hello all.

I bought last week the scenery LSZH, I paid with PayPal, I received a number key, but every time I loaded LSZH needed the number key for run again.
Now my number serial no run yet.

Whats the problem, why after pay I can´t enjoy it??

Thanks.

(Excuse me for my english, I´m spanish)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 02:44:52 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Ploblem with activacion key LSZH
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 03:46:07 pm »
First, be sure you are using the "Register Serial" function and insert you SERIAL NUMBER, not your Order Number.

Also, if you are running Flight sim under an user account with limited permissions, you might have to run FSX as Administrator at least once, to allow the activation to be written in the registry.

HMV

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 08:18:41 pm »
Ok, I try run as administrator.

I´ll tell you if i get it.

HMV

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 08:53:04 pm »
I tried several times again, I tried too as administrator, but on the addon manager LSZH look as trial mode still.

Whats can I do?? wheres the problem??

When enter the key (ZR*H-D4**-G**T-6**S-**55-R**6   its a example of my key) there no happen nothing.

Help me pelase.

If you need my number order and my email, I can send you for message private, too can send you my key.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 10:39:57 pm »
When enter the key (ZR*H-D4**-G**T-6**S-**55-R**6   its a example of my key) there no happen nothing

If nothing happens after you entered your serial, and the dialog just close down without any message, it means you have entered it wrong.

If the serial is correct, you should see a request "Do you want to activate Zurich on this PC ?", so you can answer yes to activate it.

Pay attention how you inserted the serial, and check you haven't put extra spaces at the start or at the end of the serial. This can happen if you copied and pasted the serial from the email, it's easy to overlook that extra spaces were added.

HMV

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 02:30:17 pm »
I tried again, I entered key correctly (wihtout spaces), but no run.

What happen?

Help me please.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 05:43:09 pm »
Are you pasting it in from the clipboard, or manually typing it?  Try copying it from your email, then paste it in.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 07:06:40 pm »
I tried again, I entered key correctly (wihtout spaces), but no run.

As I've said, if you don't see the "Do you want to activate on this PC?" question, it means you have copied it wrong. And yes, sometimes blank spaces are not apparent when copy&pasting. Check again, it will work.

HMV

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 07:57:16 pm »
I tried copy and paste, too i tried manually, but there happen nothing, i dont see any message "Do you want to activate on this PC?".

I have instaled too LSGG but it run well, i haven´t problem wiht install it, but LSZH i can´t install :'(

Do you can something for me??

Help!!!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 08:15:35 pm by HMV »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 10:17:38 pm »
I tried copy and paste, too i tried manually, but there happen nothing, i dont see any message "Do you want to activate on this PC?".

Then it means you have typed the serial wrong. Are you sure you are selecting Zurich and not another scenery ?

I have instaled too LSGG but it run well, i haven´t problem wiht install it, but LSZH i can´t install

If LSGG runs fine, than it means the Addon Manager runs fine, there are no problem with the software at all, the only problem is that you typed the serial wrong. Or, you are typing it right, but are not selecting Zurich.

As I've said, the absence of the question "Do you want to activate Zurich on this PC now?" can only means the serial hasn't been inserted correctly.  This doesn't have anything with activation or the activation server, the actual online check is made AFTER you replied to that question. If the question doesn't come up, it can only means you typed it or copied wrong, or you haven't selected Zurich.

HMV

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 10:39:56 am »
I tried all yet, I typed serial correcly (and without spaces), I run FSX as administrator, but there no happen nothing.

Virtuali They must give me any solution, Im a customer more and I paid for your software but I can´t enjoy it.

Help me please.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 12:14:35 pm »
I tried all yet, I typed serial correcly (and without spaces)

You haven't.

I run FSX as administrator, but there no happen nothing.

The fact you run FSX as administrator or not, doesn't have any effect on what you are describing. If you ran it as limited permission user, you would get the question "Do you want to activate on this PC", and it will activate, but it might repeat the same question if you launched FSX again.

Instead, if you are not seeing the question, it means you have typed the serial wrong. A common mistake might also be confusing the letter "O" with the number "0".

They must give me any solution, Im a customer more and I paid for your software but I can´t enjoy it.

If you contact me via support email with your Order Number, which is what you normally should do whenever you have a problem with an order, I can send you a .REG file, so you don't have to type the serial. The forum is more suited for general interest question and, since nobody ever had a problem with typing the serial, it's not a problem of the software, otherwise everyone would have it.

HMV

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 02:22:27 pm »
Ok, I´ll send you my order number via email.

I hope you can help me, Im sory for all

Thanks you.

HMV

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2009, 12:37:25 pm »
SOLVED!!!

Thank you very much.