Author Topic: EGBB UK2000 GSX menu issue  (Read 2276 times)

Helix1250

EGBB UK2000 GSX menu issue
« on: July 16, 2017, 09:54:33 pm »
Good evening,

I have just installed the UK2000 EGBB update for V4 version 3.21. But when I am sitting at a stand (25 or any) and go to my GSX menu it is just giving me options to select taxi to stand/gate. I am not getting the boarding, fueling  options like I should, is there an update I have missed?

Regards Rob

pellelil

Re: EGBB UK2000 GSX menu issue
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 08:32:31 am »
I have similar problem with EGPK, EGCC and EGLL, which seems to be caused by GSX not honoring the scenery priority of scenery installed into the documents folder. I only experienced this problem for my 3 Scottish/UK airports, where GSX is using the AFCAD for ORBX Scotland/England even though they have lower priority:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,16215.0.html

Pelle

Helix1250

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 12:18:06 pm »
Hi Pelle,

Thanks for the reply, and your right it appears that the FTX regions even though they have lesser priority are being prioritised first.

What I have done is gone into the FTX ENG region and found the the EGBB and EGTE bgl's and set them to .passive. this seems to have sorted the issue out on a temporary basis.

Rob

pellelil

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 09:04:32 am »
Rob, I plan to the the same as you did (disabling the airports in FTX England/Scotland). I looked as the respective folders yesterday and I saw they contain two files for each airfield. Is there a "correct way" to disable an airfield, or did you simply rename the files (e.g. change extension from .BGL to .DISABLED or similar) ?

EDIT: Ahhh got it ... re-read your posting ... you simply renamed them to .passive ;-)

Pelle
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 09:09:02 am by pellelil »