Author Topic: JFK conflict w/ MegaSceneryEarth (NY Area)?  (Read 6491 times)

worldted

JFK conflict w/ MegaSceneryEarth (NY Area)?
« on: February 16, 2009, 02:54:23 am »
Hello,

I have FSX SP2, and am very interested in purchasing your JFK scenery, but wanted to first find out if it might conflict with the New York scenery of MegaSceneryEarth that contains JFK airport.  Is it just a matter of putting your JFK Airport scenery above the MegaScenery New York pane that includes JFK airport in the scenery library?

Thanks very much in advance!

Sincerely,

Ted (Just dropped some friends off at JFK in the last week!)... 8)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: JFK conflict w/ MegaSceneryEarth (NY Area)?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 01:33:30 pm »
There shouldn't be any problems using JFK with MegaSceenry, provided you leave JFK on top of it on the Scenery Library, which is were our installer automatically puts it anyway.

However, since we offer a freely downloadable trial version for JFK, it might be best if you simply try it yourself.

worldted

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 03:51:49 pm »
Hi Umberto,

Thanks for your quick reply.  Glad to know there won't be any conflict with MSE's NY area.  I'll just leave your JFK Airport on top of all of the MegaScenery New York panes in the scenery library.

Re the trial, not really necessary.  Your products (and support) have a really good reputation in the flightsim community, so I'm confident to just go ahead and make the purchase.  Since it's Presidents Day here in the US, just makes sense to buy JFK Airport from you guys today.

Thanks again!

Ted

worldted

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 08:25:19 pm »
Hi Umberto...I purchased KJFK today.  Looks great, even on my low-end gaming computer.  Problem is, my online credit card statement is showing two purchases of the product.  I know this probably isn't the "forum" for this question, but will one of those charges fall off? 

Thanks!

Ted
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 09:22:15 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 09:21:33 pm »
Hi Umberto...I purchased KJFK today.  Looks great, even on my low-end gaming computer.  Problem is, my online credit card statement is showing two purchases of the product.  I know this probably isn't the "forum" for this question, but will one of those charges fall off?

First, you should note that we don't deal in Credit Card at all. We don't get your CC details, we don't process them, and we don't even know which CC you used. It's all done by Esellerate so, for any specific questions about payments, you should email their support at support@esellerate.net

We only get order notifications from Esellerate and there's one order from you, for 1 copy of JFK, totalling 33 US$. You should have received a single email receipt as well.

Could be that, if you have two notifications, one is the pre-authorization, the other is the actual charge ? I'm only guessing, you might have to ask either Esellerate or your CC company, but as far as we are concerned, there's only 1 order for JFK coming from you.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 09:23:05 pm by virtuali »

worldted

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 09:53:14 pm »
Yes, I'm sure you're right.  What I'm probably seeing is the pre-authorization and the actual charge.  I'm sure I'll only get charged once.  I've seen this sort of thing before, and it always works itself out.  No problem.

Re the JFK scenery, I really like it.  It's just fun to tool around on the ground with an Ultralight just looking at the buildings, etc.  I think that's more fun than flying around it (although I did that too).  Incredibly detail you guys have put into this airport.  Great stuff!

Thanks again for all your help.

Ted