Author Topic: pushback stuck up  (Read 10939 times)

raman93

• For configuration information of FSX;see signature
Re: pushback stuck up
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2017, 05:13:47 pm »
i removed the raas pro dll file . So in fsx the module did not load. I retried the situation and problem still exist.
attached the virtuali.zip and simconnect.zip file(new ones)
Following is the configuration of FSX and GSX.
1.FSX STEAM EDITION
2.REX extreme with overdrive installed.
3.REX World Wide Airport HD texture installed
3.Using default airport scenery across all airports in FSX.
4. GSX has been updated to the latest version.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2017, 10:53:39 am »
i removed the raas pro dll file . So in fsx the module did not load. I retried the situation and problem still exist.

I never said the Pushback struck problem would surely be caused by RAAS Pro, just that it was creating errors. I said that, according to your Couatl.LOG, that session did not disconnect, so it seems to come from a normal session with no issues, and no exception report, as in your first log.

The new Couatl.LOG you sent now, still shows NO errors, opposite to the first one, which indicates the program was disconnected from the sim (Simconnect didn't reply anymore, most likely) so, it seems you haven't sent a Couatl.LOG generated immediately after a session with the Pushback stuck.

You must do that, AND provide with the matching Simconnect Log (the one from the same session) otherwise it's not possible to see what happened when the pushback was stuck.

In any case, in your new Log, there are other modules now generating many errors, the one named "Icao Metar", that got ID number 8:

> 165.61568 [ 8, 1]Open: Version=0x00000004  Name="IcaoMetar"
> 166.69902 [ 8, 2]WeatherRequestObservationAtNearestStation:RequestID=0, lat=41.888199, lon=-91.704262
< 166.70029 [8] >>>>>  EXCEPTION=15, SendID=2, Index=-1  <<<<<

This program got an exception as soon it asked for weather. It happened 77 times in your log.

The same happened with FSUIPC, the module with ID 3:

> 6.35004 [ 3, 1]Open: Version=0x00000004  Name="FSUIPC4"
> 112.19589 [ 3, 2481]WeatherRequestObservationAtNearestStation:RequestID=-805306368, lat=41.888363, lon=-91.707306
< 112.19669 [3] >>>>>  EXCEPTION=15, SendID=2481, Index=-1  <<<<<

FSUIPC received 52 exception errors, also when requesting the weather.

There were no errors reported from both our modules, the Addon Manager ( ID 0 ) and Couatl ( ID 2 )

raman93

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2017, 01:08:41 pm »
oops sorry for that.

attached zip files.
If required a team viewer session can be arranged.
1.FSX STEAM EDITION

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2017, 03:45:55 pm »
oops sorry for that.

You still have sent log files from a session where nothing happened. Neither the Couatl.LOG or the Simconnect.log now shows any errors, and the Couatl log doesn't show you ever asked for any of the GSX services.

As I've said, you must call GSX and LET THE PUSHBACK ERROR HAPPEN which, according to your report, was caused only after REX injected the weather.

Only AFTER this happens, and the Pushback got stuck, your logs become meaningful.

raman93

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2017, 03:54:01 pm »
Greetings,
i have sent the log files as followed in 1st time. I recreated same scenario.
Can we do a team viewer session now to show you the actual cause??
1.FSX STEAM EDITION

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2017, 04:16:25 pm »
i have sent the log files as followed in 1st time. I recreated same scenario.

Which is precisely my point: the first time you sent a Couatl.LOG WITH the exception error in it, so I told you how to enable the Simconnect diagnostic, but in all other session you did after that, it didn't look like you ever called the GSX Pushback or got any errors in the Couatl.LOG, even if you had several other 3rd party modules causing errors related to weather in such logs.

Can we do a team viewer session now to show you the actual cause??

You said the actual cause was REX injecting the weather so, just do it again, and send me the relevant Simconnect log for THAT session, to confirm it.

raman93

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2017, 08:12:21 pm »
Greetings,

in all other session you did after that, it didn't look like you ever called the GSX Pushback

ans: I dont know why there is no entry in the log  of me selecting pushback option in gsx.

I have made 2 cases:

case 1:
FSX is loaded without rex.
The corresponding file log is titled (virtuali without rex.zip) and (simconnect without rex.zip). i have made a video also posted at

case 2

FSX is loaded with rex.
The corresponding file log is titled (virtuali with rex.zip) and (simconnect with rex.zip). i have made a video also posted at

If still there are any problems  I think a team viewer session will resolve problems quickly.
1.FSX STEAM EDITION

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2017, 04:29:42 pm »
ans: I dont know why there is no entry in the log  of me selecting pushback option in gsx.

As I've said, ALL the Couatl.LOG you sent, EXCEPT the first one, were made after a session with no errors. Only the 1st one contained an Exception IN the Couatl.LOG file, saying the connection with FSX/Simconnect was lost, most likely due to that error.

The new Simconnect log with REX, now shows again an Error caused by RAAS Professional:

> 7.81972 [127, 1]Open: Version=0x00000002  Name="RAAS Professional"
< 203.42442 [127] >>>>>  EXCEPTION=3, SendID=32, Index=-1  <<<<<

The only explanation I have, is that one of the products causing errors, are confusing Simconnect in a way, that we don't even get the notification from Simconnect that something happened, but Simconnect nevertheless didn't respond, most likely when GSX ask for the weather information in order to check for possible icing conditions, which IS made during Pushback, which is the most likely case related to REX injecting the weather.

The issue is, we obviously have safety code that would prevent a problem if, for example, the metar returned was invalid but, in order for the code to working correctly ( it checks for any Simconnect exceptions ), Simconnect must still work in order to generate exceptions we can check. If it's just not working, not even reporting errors, which seems to be consistent with the lack of exceptions in the Couatl.LOG file, we cannot even know something was wrong.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 04:37:49 pm by virtuali »

raman93

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2017, 06:45:12 am »
The only explanation I have, is that one of the products causing errors

ans : Do you mean raas or rex or any other product(list of the products is in my signature)??

If it is raas you feel that is causing the problem , then i think that it is not possible because as i have seen in one of the sessions , without raas module loaded (discussed in one of the thread) , the problem still occured . Hence, i feel that, there must be some other program which is causing the problem.(but simconnect is not telling which program)

Just for information, I tried using FSX WX free weather addon downloaded from http://www.plane-pics.de/fsxwx/home.htm , GSX works normal with no issues.

Finally,

So what do you think i must do to solve this ? ( i tried to re-install rex and gsx , but still the problem exist)
I love rex and gsx . They are a good pair.

1.FSX STEAM EDITION

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2017, 01:15:03 pm »
ans : Do you mean raas or rex or any other product(list of the products is in my signature)??

I just indicated which other addons caused errors in each of your sessions.

If it is raas you feel that is causing the problem , then i think that it is not possible because as i have seen in one of the sessions , without raas module loaded (discussed in one of the thread) , the problem still occured

I never said that. I only indicated which other addons caused errors in each of your sessions, and there were several of them, but that doesn't mean they were the cause.

Hence, i feel that, there must be some other program which is causing the problem.(but simconnect is not telling which program)

That's what I thought. In one of your sessions, even FSUIPC had trouble with the weather so, it looks like something related to the weather.

Just for information, I tried using FSX WX free weather addon downloaded from http://www.plane-pics.de/fsxwx/home.htm , GSX works normal with no issues.

Which seems to confirm the problem could be in fact REX.

So what do you think i must do to solve this ? ( i tried to re-install rex and gsx , but still the problem exist)

Report this to REX developers:

- Say you had exceptions reading weather from several modules, like FSUIPC, and in the Couatl.LOG, when REX is enabled.

- Say you DO NOT have issues using another weather addon.