Author Topic: Cloud 9 still making seneries???? Really??? WOW!!!  (Read 6002 times)

newmanix

• Beta tester
Cloud 9 still making seneries???? Really??? WOW!!!
« on: January 27, 2009, 12:08:36 am »
Am I late here? I thought FSDT included the members from C9. Are they really making more seneries. The site says a Hong Kong senery is planned.

Am I retarded and just late hearing this?

JFKpilot

Re: Cloud 9 still making seneries???? Really??? WOW!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 05:51:00 am »
I believe cloud9 isn't making any new products, just occasional updates on existing products.  If i recall virtuali already mentioned that cloud9 weren't pursuing vhhh because of lack of documentation/ imagery etc.  I wouldn't expect anything anyhow, they claim to have been developing it for at least 2 or 3 years.  Pity, since it's one of the more anticipated hubs outside the USA. 
Flight is the only truly new sensation than men have achieved in modern history.  -James Dickey

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 06:33:49 pm »
Thanks! There was a discussion about it in the Aerosoft forum that confused everybody!!

Cheers!

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 10:11:03 pm »
If that's the case, they need to edit their website.  The projects page implies they're working on Hong Kong scenery.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

JFKpilot

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 03:22:00 am »
If that's the case, they need to edit their website.  The projects page implies they're working on Hong Kong scenery.

Yeah they should, but whether they actually will is a different story.  I'd say cloud9 is (now) a pretty shady operation.
Flight is the only truly new sensation than men have achieved in modern history.  -James Dickey

crunk747

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 12:35:05 am »
Ya I saw the VHHH project on their site for 2 years why did FlyTampa develop a great scenery but with the old VHHX which is closed so their is no point in going there unless you want relive that challenging approach  ;D ;D My opinion is that they should have developed VHHH or both if they wanted too. I am also really bummed about Cloud9 because I was hoping they would update their KLAX for use with FSX since there are no sceneries for it with FSX...

Dan

colinshi842

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 12:59:46 am »
I wouldn't expect anything anyhow, they claim to have been developing it for at least 2 or 3 years.  Pity, since it's one of the more anticipated hubs outside the USA. 

Well, good news. Imaginesim is making VHHH for both FSX and FS2004. The FS2004 version is already out, and the FSX version is coming soon.  :) :) :) :) :)

SirIsaac726

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 02:15:24 am »
I wouldn't expect anything anyhow, they claim to have been developing it for at least 2 or 3 years.  Pity, since it's one of the more anticipated hubs outside the USA. 

Well, good news. Imaginesim is making VHHH for both FSX and FS2004. The FS2004 version is already out, and the FSX version is coming soon.  :) :) :) :) :)

Someone's a little late to the party. :P ;)