Author Topic: Gsx not working  (Read 3786 times)

isac2254

Gsx not working
« on: February 05, 2017, 07:58:10 pm »
Hi
Gsx doesn't work if I change any settings of an addon airport by  like flytampa for example?

BTW i couldn't insert a picture can annyone tell me how if you need a picture.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gsx not working
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 09:42:09 pm »
Gsx doesn't work if I change any settings of an addon airport by  like flytampa for example?

Is this a question. What do you mean with "change my settings" ?

iMove Quick

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 09:43:43 pm »
I don't exacly know how to post a picture on the forums directly, but you can use Imgur.com to upload a picture put the link in your post.

~Cas

isac2254

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 11:04:57 pm »
I mean using the Flytampa configurator to change options for runway operation or if it should have cars parked on parkings etc.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 12:06:46 am »
I mean using the Flytampa configurator to change options for runway operation or if it should have cars parked on parkings etc.

If the options you changed switched to a different AFCAD, you should pay attention if GSX is Rebuilding the airport cache automatically. If it doesn't, you should probably use the "Restart and Rebuild airport cache" option from the Couatl Settings menu, to be sure GSX will see the changed AFCAD.

If the options you changed didn't changed the AFCAD, it won't affect GSX in any way.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 11:38:11 am by virtuali »

isac2254

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 04:09:20 pm »

If the options you changed switched to a different AFCAD, you should pay attention if GSX is Rebuilding the airport cache automatically. If it doesn't, you should probably use the "Restart and Rebuild airport cache" option from the Couatl Settings menu, to be sure GSX will see the changed AFCAD.

If the options you changed didn't changed the AFCAD, it won't affect GSX in any way.

okay thank you
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 11:38:20 am by virtuali »

isac2254

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 06:07:39 pm »
yes it does change it but were do i change this settings?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 06:24:56 pm by isac2254 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2017, 11:37:09 am »
yes it does change it but were do i change this settings?

Use the "Restart and Rebuild airport cache" option from the Couatl Settings menu, to be sure GSX will see the changed AFCAD.