Author Topic: Installer not connected mid install + bglmanx.dll error  (Read 1896 times)

iMove Quick

Installer not connected mid install + bglmanx.dll error
« on: February 04, 2017, 11:49:31 am »
Hi there,

So here I would like to explain my problem that I've been facing for the last weeks and nowhere is a good fix to be found. I also think I'm not the only one with the problem here.

The reason for re-installing GSX was, because it was acting really strange. For example when requesting pushback it just doesn't care if passengers are still boarding or catering services are still loading the plane, it just pushes you back no matter what. Next to that it randomly didn't show up in FSX at ALL!? I didn't install any addon, the only thing I did was fly.

So after uninstalling GSX I downloaded the newest version of GSX from the official website, which is obvious right?
So after that download took about 12 minutes to complete I was already asking question why it took 12 minutes to download a 200mb file(Every other download that day was WAY QUICKER). Without giving it anymore thought I started the gsx_fsx_setup.exe as admin.
No problem there, but then it started downloading files from fsdreamteams server, but mid-install it just told me there was no internet connection...hmmmm?? There was a connection to start the download and few minutes later there isn't. (btw it was downloading the couatl.exe)

Picture of install : http://imgur.com/a/7LmjG

So after that moment it had to install from the local files, which is fine to me if it works.

With good hope I'm starting FSX and yeah, you can wait for it....the next error. "FSX has detected a problem with a third-party software program. Name : bglmanx Dynamic Link Library Version : 3,1,0,1 Company : VIRTUALI SAGL File : Bglmanx.dll".

Error  : http://imgur.com/a/BxrVF

The first thing I tried was just ignoring the fact that there was a error, but that let to a CTD(Even after 10 times)
And I know that if I don't run that module, it will never show up in fsx, so didn't even bother trying that.

Things I've tried to fix the issue (Install) :
1. Removing my ant-virus program
2. Running it as admin
3. Waited a night, maby it was a server problem
4. Kept pressing "Retry", but no luck there.
5. Re-downloading the gsx install

Things I've tried to fix the issue (FSX error) :
1. Removing the program and seeing if the error persist.
2. Removing the bglmanx files, and re-installing with the new ones.
3. Manually install the bglmanx.dll
4. Running FSX as admin (Like a always do actaully)

Is there anyway to fix these issue's, because I now there's no way I can start GSX properly.
Is there maby a problem with the dll.xml?

Thanks for reading.

Casper.