Author Topic: LAS VEGAS ISSUES  (Read 4516 times)

goodperson36

LAS VEGAS ISSUES
« on: January 21, 2017, 10:52:25 pm »
Hi guys I am trying to reinstall Las vegas when I go into fsx and hit ALT-Enter  now when i go to the top of fsx to the addon section and click addon it freezes and will not let me continue to install the serial key need some help thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: LAS VEGAS ISSUES
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 10:57:32 pm »
You mean the sim freezes as soon as you click the "Addons"  ( not the "Addon Manager" ? Please be precise ) menu ?

goodperson36

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 11:16:45 pm »
yes the flight sim freezes.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 11:23:30 pm »
yes the flight sim freezes.

As I've said, if it freeze as soon as you click the "Addons" menu, that doesn't have anything to do with our software, since at that point, you are just clicking over a standard FSX menu. That's why I asked if it froze when you click on "Addons", or the "Addon Manager".

The most common cause for FSX freezing as soon as you open the top menu bar, is a crash of the uiautomationcore.dll, which a longstanding FSX bug, that doesn't have anything to do with any of our software.

Check if you find an error report of uiautomationcore.dll crashing, in the Windows Event Viewer, under the Application error log, it will confirm this was in fact the cause.

goodperson36

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 11:25:41 pm »
THank you for your help as I am not that tech savy can you point me in how to find that information on my computer and thank you.

goodperson36

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 01:09:29 am »
well all i can say is that all my other airport addons go through with no problem is just yours that I am having trouble with on reinstalling. if you want to try and do I do have team viewer if we could someone connect so you can at least figure out thses issues with me that would be great. I want to continue to purchase from you guys but with this problem I will need to get through first thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 01:36:08 am »
well all i can say is that all my other airport addons go through with no problem is just yours that I am having trouble with on reinstalling.

You said yourself the sim crashes just by opening the "Addons" menu. How this could have anything to do with our airports ?

For example, suppose you have an airplane that has its own menu there too, let's say a PMDG plane. Are you able to open the "Addons" menu to reach the PMDG menu without crashing ?