Author Topic: After refuelling it starts deboarding again  (Read 1734 times)

Rikypara

After refuelling it starts deboarding again
« on: January 21, 2017, 05:45:25 pm »
Hi! I know it was experienced by other users, I installed few mins ago the GSX update again. My issue is that after refuelling is over it starts deboarding bags. Here my exact sequence of the events:
Loading the trike and Malpensa aerosoft scenery on the active runway. Then I load my A320 FSL, once it's loaded, CTRL-F12 to open GSX window, from there I select a gate, in this case 109 on terminal 2.
From the airplane MCDU I pax 0 and bags 0 then I ask for deboarding - I do this in order to have the stairs before starting my preflight.
As deboarding ends, I asked for refuelling, once it says "please use your system to refuel" i start refuelling using the airplane mcdu.
As refuel ends I asked boarding.
Pax boarding when fine but cargo was deboarding bags.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: After refuelling it starts deboarding again
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 11:06:56 pm »
. As deboarding ends, I asked for refuelling, once it says "please use your system to refuel" i start refuelling using the airplane mcdu.
As refuel ends I asked boarding.  Pax boarding when fine but cargo was deboarding bags.

Yes, this is a confirmed bug. If you call Deboarding, then Refueling, and skip Catering, deboarding will restart. We already fixed it for our next update, which should be likely released the end of the month, since we are collecting several other issues too.