Author Topic: New Update problem **SOLVED**  (Read 3083 times)

cowings1588

New Update problem **SOLVED**
« on: January 10, 2017, 10:29:32 am »
The other day I had the option to download the update the one that you get during being on the simulator, that says you do not have to quit..

Anyway ever since doing the update, its not recognizing my afcad I had done for IAH with UAL gates, it has everyone else but UAL.. Like Airlines I've never even heard of working on UAL gates ??

All the gates I have fixed to be UAL gates are not being recognized, before the update everything was working fine, I'd get UAL ramp, now I get other airlines but yet according the afcad I should be as before getting UAL..

Whats in the update that's different & affecting the afcad that's already in there, that I am not getting the right ramp ?

I added the AFCAD I had made for KIAH.. Which was working correctly before the last update.. Just checked both sims FSX/P3D same thing get random airlines instead of what I had set which was UAL..

Why did you guys change that part of it. It was working golden, now its all kind of messed up.. Can't even have the right airline doing the UAL gates..  Wishing some people will not touch what was not broken.. Now its messed up..   :(
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 11:46:06 am by virtuali »
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: New Update problem
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 03:36:09 pm »
Before I'll have a look at your AFCAD, please confirm (or not) if it's working correctly or not with the AFCAD we supply with the scenery.

cowings1588

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 06:30:55 pm »
oK i Tested it with your AFCAD too which basically yours is very similar to mine with all the correct UAL gates, I think only difference with my afcad is on the D terminal I updated the airlines that park there, to where yours is all in Blue over on the D gates INTL gates..

Anyway result is the same, I am not getting any UAL ramp, instead pulling up random other companies on UAL gates.. Something is not recognizing the UAL, & UALX in the afcad

Uninstalled GSX for both FSX/P3D & reinstalled GSX, still getting random companies in UAL ramp zone.. before that last update it was working right for either your afcad & mine, I was getting UAL ramp in UAL designated areas, now after the update its not right.. there is something in that update that upset something.. Didn't have any issues with any previous update, so its gotta be something someone put in the last update different from all others..
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 10:07:11 am by cowings1588 »
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 11:28:59 am »
oK i Tested it with your AFCAD too which basically yours is very similar to mine with all the correct UAL gates, I think only difference with my afcad is on the D terminal I updated the airlines that park there, to where yours is all in Blue over on the D gates INTL gates..

I don't know what AFACD you are looking at but here, opening the AFACD we supply with KIAH, I see all codes for many companies at the D Gates.

Uninstalled GSX for both FSX/P3D & reinstalled GSX, still getting random companies in UAL ramp zone.. before that last update it was working right for either your afcad & mine, I was getting UAL ramp in UAL designated areas, now after the update its not right.. there is something in that update that upset something.. Didn't have any issues with any previous update, so its gotta be something someone put in the last update different from all others..

I don't know what do you mean with "update", since it wasn't very clear from *which* version you started with.

The issue is, the update is supposed to FIX this, and you were supposed to get random companies starting with some OLDER update, and a later update fixed this.

I checked it now, and I see a correct choice from companies in the AFCAD at Terminal A, UAL only (correct, since it's the only choice) at Terminal B, and a larger (correct) choice from more companies at Terminal D, and the vehicle called match the company selected, no random vehicles.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 11:40:47 am by virtuali »

cowings1588

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 05:50:11 pm »
The other day, when I went to fly, GSX had on it, to update coulte, so I let it do the update, thats the update I was referring too as being the latest update..

I tried both afcad the one that comes with IAH scenery as well as the one I posted on here.

I am not getting UAL at terminal C instead I get random airlines that I never even heard of before...
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 04:13:35 pm »
The other day, when I went to fly, GSX had on it, to update coulte, so I let it do the update, thats the update I was referring too as being the latest update..

Again, this doesn't mean much, without knowing which was the last full update you did. So, if you are not sure, download and install the latest Full installer.

cowings1588

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 04:28:08 am »
I think I finally got it sorted out.. Thanks for trying to help me.. Virtualli..  Still love all you do man, not trying to cause you no grief man..
COA
Bill