Author Topic: old fuel truck and no handler / connection hoses  (Read 1661 times)

spidierox

old fuel truck and no handler / connection hoses
« on: December 25, 2016, 05:49:37 pm »
Hi,

After installing the new GSX I was expecting to see the new fuel truck with handlers attaching the fuel hoses.
Unfortunatelly I only get the old fuel truck on the left wing (the refuel point is at the right wing) with no action handler or hoses.

However, the old fuel truck does come and ask for the fuel level and progress bar does indiacate the progressive fuel.

GSX setting: Always refuel progressively is NOT checked
Customization aircraft : show FSX "fuel and cargo" dialog is NOT checked
Discard all Cus
I have tried to reset aircraft configuration - although not changed, just to be sure - to "Discard all customizations"
Restarted FSX but no joy, still same old fuel truck.

Tried with default aircraft and with PMDG 737-600 -700 -800 -900 - old truck no handlers no hoses

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated...
Thank you
And a merry xmas to everyone !

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: old fuel truck and no handler / connection hoses
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 11:58:31 am »
I can only repeat and confirm that, if you use the released GSX, the new fuel truck WILL surely come for the all the PMDG 737. It wasn't like that in the Beta, but the released version includes the proper refuel point for all PMDG 737 versions.

Check if you maybe have a GSX.CFG placed by mistake in the Airplane folder (instead of under %APPDATA%), because a file placed there is supposed to be developer-provided, so the Reset button in the GSX editor won't remove it, since we assume airplane developers will provide a correct configuration, so we don't remove it with the Reset button, you must remove it manually.