Author Topic: GSX Push/Pull feature  (Read 2846 times)

P3D Pilot

GSX Push/Pull feature
« on: December 23, 2016, 05:17:30 pm »
Hey community,
in a few days I´ll buy GSX for P3D and I´m very lucky about this, but once I was in my bed and watched a documentation about Munich Airport and then I got a (for me) very good idea. I saw that for example a plane stood on position 148 an MUC, then a pushback truck came and pushed it out of the position, after that the plane was pulled to position 103 for example. And in my opinion this would be a very nice new feature for GSX. When you stay on position 101 and want to get to position 103, GSX recognises that you are on position 101, after that you choose a push/pull feature. After that, a new window opens where you can choose your wanted position and when the position is chosen, you would see a last window to write in the taxiways, you want to be pushed/pulled on:)
Please think about this for one of the next updates.
Regards:)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Push/Pull feature
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 05:31:59 pm »
The Push/Pull feature has been discussed many times, and yes, it's planned for a future version.

CS-TMT

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 03:38:47 pm »
Would indeed be a great feature! Maybe as an additional option to the "warp" feature.

P3D Pilot

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 04:13:02 pm »
Hey nice. I´m so excited to be pulled over EDDF or EDDM and other airports. This will make flightsimming much more realistic:)