Author Topic: Follow me car to sensitive....  (Read 3245 times)

Raufvogel

Follow me car to sensitive....
« on: December 03, 2016, 03:51:01 pm »
Why follow me car so sensitive, if I just come too close I get a security warning, and I must call him back again?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Follow me car to sensitive....
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 11:32:52 am »
It's not the car is too sensitive, it's you that are following it from too close. Just stay a little bit more behind.

Raufvogel

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 01:04:20 pm »
If I follow me car approached, some times, he does nothing, if I approach it, it stops...

Raufvogel

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 01:10:26 pm »
If I follow me car approached, some times, he does nothing

It's not "doing nothing". it's likely waiting for you so, in this case, you were too far instead.

if I approach it, it stops...

No, it doesn't. Be sure you accelerate smoothly, it's not just the distance that is taking into consideration to decide if you are approaching it in an unsafe way, but is also your acceleration.

See this post here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,12587.msg96030.html#msg96030

1. When the car pulls up to your aircraft, it may be very close, as it makes a you turn to lead you, and then it will stop. It is waiting for your aircraft to start moving toward it before it begins it's trip to the ramp. When you start your aircraft, go very , very slowly until the follow me car starts rolling. If it slows town at a turn or intersection, make sure you slow way down too, so you don't run too close to it. As long as you keep your distance, once the car is rolling, it will lead you to the ramp each and every time.

In addition to that, The FollowMe "flee" function can be disabled by setting the followme_disable_flee = 1 line in the [GSX] section of the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatladdons.ini

Raufvogel

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 10:10:17 am »
Thank you very much, first I will try doing better, else will use your solution.

Raufvogel