Author Topic: Addon Manager "Tweaks"  (Read 4410 times)

fakeflyer737

Addon Manager "Tweaks"
« on: November 22, 2016, 11:43:49 pm »
Is it possible to mess around with the AntiPop, AltCull and Vehicles Movement Boxes in the Addon Manager settings without the Addon Manager adding all of these other tweaks that are above it...I don't want the tweaks but it seems like if I click "save to P3D" it adds all of this other stuff to my .cfg that I don't want it too.

thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon Manager "Tweaks"
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 12:18:41 pm »
Right now, it's not possible to save those settings separately.

However, even if a setting is not present in the .CFG file, it doesn't mean the sim won't use it, it only means it will use its own internal value. And, settings that are not relevant to P3D, won't be used anyway even if they are added to the .CFG file so, as long as you set all the other tweaks to values you want, this shouldn't be an issue.

fakeflyer737

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 09:49:30 pm »
Right now, it's not possible to save those settings separately.

However, even if a setting is not present in the .CFG file, it doesn't mean the sim won't use it, it only means it will use its own internal value. And, settings that are not relevant to P3D, won't be used anyway even if they are added to the .CFG file so, as long as you set all the other tweaks to values you want, this shouldn't be an issue.

I just want to turn off Vehicles and adjust AntiPopup...is that possible? I dont want to go in and figure out all of the other things its added to my CFG to delete them, do you know what I mean?

Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 10:20:44 pm »
I know exactly what you mean, but as I've said, it's not possible.

Your only option, is to edit the .CFG file manually, and keep only the [fsdreamteam] section, remove all the other changes, and never use the Save button again, but only edit the stuff under [fsdreamteam] in case you need to do any changes.

fakeflyer737

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 11:57:35 pm »
I know exactly what you mean, but as I've said, it's not possible.

Your only option, is to edit the .CFG file manually, and keep only the [fsdreamteam] section, remove all the other changes, and never use the Save button again, but only edit the stuff under [fsdreamteam] in case you need to do any changes.

Ok cool, Im starting to get what you're saying however, I find no section in my CFG saying {FSDT}...do I need to manually add it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 09:37:54 am »
Ok cool, Im starting to get what you're saying however, I find no section in my CFG saying {FSDT}...do I need to manually add it?

It's [FSDREAMTEAM], not [FSDT], and it's not created until you press the Save button at least once.