Author Topic: choice of ground handlers.  (Read 10644 times)

p3dx3

Re: choice of ground handlers.
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2016, 11:51:22 pm »
I did not have a freeze at FlyTampa TNCM but I did not mark that as a freeze previously. I might fly tjsj tomorrow or tnca or tncc all 3 had a freeze before.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2016, 12:47:24 pm »
Maybe this can fix the freezing since selecting my arrival gate and then before it gets to the selection of ground handling it froze so it could be something in that problem?

This fix only prevent to have a random operator, and cannot fix a problem that doesn't have anything to do with GSX to begin with.

As I've said, so many times by now, GSX CANNOT "freeze" the sim. And of course, this was proven quite clearly when we had our Teamviewer session, which clearly indicates your freezes were caused by either EZCA.exe, or the FSLabs service because:

- Your FSX froze even without touching GSX when those two modules were running.

AND

- Your FSX never froze once, when you removed the FSLabs service from start.

p3dx3

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2016, 04:17:45 pm »
Right my sim was crashing, not freezing, due to what I found is a problem with FSLabs Spotlights and changing the window mode from full screen to windowed or the opposite way. This freeze has never happened unless I am requesting services after landing. Will try more this week to reproduce it.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 11:57:32 am by virtuali »