Author Topic: JETWAYS( static & triggerable together)  (Read 4920 times)

NEMMO

JETWAYS( static & triggerable together)
« on: September 05, 2016, 06:56:33 am »
Hello Everybody. What to do with this issue
UUDD- Mdesign scenerio. SODE (latest) GSX (latest)
Sode tells  NO triggerable objects within 12 km
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 07:25:10 am by NEMMO »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: JETWAYS( static & triggerable together)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 10:14:31 am »
I see double jetways there. Which seems to indicate that another AFCAD is in conflict.

NEMMO

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 11:42:15 am »
I see double jetways there. Which seems to indicate that another AFCAD is in conflict.
Good Day Yes, And how can I remove It? Because triggerable Jetways do not work. Why there are present I don't know.
On another sceneries there No doubles

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 12:35:24 pm »
Good Day Yes, And how can I remove It?

You can use the free Simple Airport Scanner program to search for duplicates AFCADs:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/

NEMMO

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 12:43:25 pm »
Good Day Yes, And how can I remove It?

You can use the free Simple Airport Scanner program to search for duplicates AFCADs:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/
Thank You, Sir. I'll try

NEMMO

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 01:00:30 pm »
SAS find nothing. Thtre are some other addon ports. But there no porblems there and also no duplicates. UUDD is not there at all.
Whats happens?)))

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 01:05:51 pm »
SAS find nothing. Thtre are some other addon ports. But there no porblems there and also no duplicates. UUDD is not there at all.

Sometimes the Simple Airport Scanner might not be able to find conflicting AFCADs, but that doesn't mean there aren't, since you clearly have double jetways in your screenshot.

The only option you have, is to find it manually.

I hope you realize the problem doesn't have ANYTHING to do with GSX. According to your own report, jetways don't work even from the default SODE menu, so the issue is totally unrelated to GSX. If SODE cannot find the jetways, surely GSX cannot either, since it's supposed to get the information about jetways *from* SODE.

So, your question should be directed more to the scenery developers. It's totally unrelated to GSX. After you fix the issue with SODE, they will start working from GSX too.

NEMMO

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 01:16:13 pm »
May be. But before I've update GSX to current last week  there are no doubles jetways at this scenery
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 01:23:29 pm by NEMMO »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 03:38:42 pm »
May be. But before I've update GSX to current last week  there are no doubles jetways at this scenery

It's not possible that GSX would create double jetways. GSX doesn't create ANY jetway at 3rd party airports. The ONLY jetways created by GSX, are the SODE ones in FSDT KMEM and FSDT KIAH. If you have double jetways, it can only caused by a problem with the AFCAD files.

But that's not even relevant. Even if you had double jetways, SODE should still be able to find its own jetways. Again, this is not a GSX question, it's a SODE+3rd party scenery question. You should go to that scenery support site, and ask why SODE cannot detect jetways in their scenery. A possible reason, is this scenery has been made for an older version of SODE, so it must be updated.

As I've said, once SODE will be able to see its own jetways using its own menu, GSX will see them in its own menu.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 02:37:56 pm by virtuali »

NEMMO

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2016, 08:26:49 pm »
Yes, Sir. I've found IT.  Mdesign & DRZEWIECKI DESIGN are not living together as Well.
Manually disable UUDD in DRZEWIECKI DESIGN and this is resolve the problem
Thank You for the support