Author Topic: PMDG 77F boarding/deboarding never ending.  (Read 4243 times)

Sprajcik

PMDG 77F boarding/deboarding never ending.
« on: August 22, 2016, 09:16:22 pm »
Like in the Topic. I have newest full instalation from GSX. And after boarding is compleated (visual). If i tray to call pushback still info. Waiting for other services to be compleated... after deboarding same way. After boarding also the lift truck going on to park position but still i can't do nothing without reset. Any isues? Please help. No problem with other pax airplanes. Maybe because stairways comming and no passengers boarding or deboarding?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG 77F boarding/deboarding never ending.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 10:14:59 pm »
Nobody has reported this problem before. I tried it now with the PMDG 777F, and it doesn't happen. I could board normally and then, the message about boarding completed came, and I could successfully pushback.

Maybe you set the GSX "Verbosity" slider all the way down or you increased the time between messages too high, so you are not seeing any message from GSX why it cannot complete boarding.

Sprajcik

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 05:07:37 pm »
What is Verbosity? We don't use time increase... everytime firstly i call for refueling. It's done , then i'm calling for boarding. The trucks loading and after all they going back o position but nothing more happens. And in Menu it's whole the time boarding now. Passengers door are also opened.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 06:01:06 pm »
What is Verbosity?

An option in the GSX settings. If you turn the slider all the way down, you'll suppress all GSX warning message.

We don't use time increase...

I'm not referring to the "Time Acceleration", which seems what you were referring here. I'm referring to the time between message, which is another option in the GSX Setting menu.

everytime firstly i call for refueling. It's done , then i'm calling for boarding. The trucks loading and after all they going back o position but nothing more happens. And in Menu it's whole the time boarding now. Passengers door are also opened.

I tried it again, doing refueling first, and it continues normally, after the boarding is complete, the menu says "Boarding Completed", and I can proceed normally.

Sprajcik

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 07:40:04 pm »
We know now where is problem. We loading Aircraft with FMC giving ZFW. Then i'm firstly call for GSX for loading... and then Loading begin (Loading Crew) but GSX see Cargo aircraft as normal Passenger and that take long time like for example 80T of Passengers will be boarded. When i have changed passengers loading time to 1 sek now work corectly. Can You try it? Make with FMC full load and then try to boarding... thx.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 01:36:08 pm »
but GSX see Cargo aircraft as normal Passenger and that take long time like for example 80T of Passengers will be boarded.

The only difference in GSX, if a plane is recognized as Cargo, is that will display the "Boarding Crew" message instead of the "Boarding Passengers" and it will not play the passenger boarding sounds. But the wait times will be the same, I guess we can easily fix this, by always assuming a crew of few people, if it's a cargo plane.

Sprajcik

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2016, 08:12:57 pm »
Will be greate :)

Sprajcik

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 05:38:41 am »
Dear FSDT team after update this Problem it's thisame. Will be posible to make this? If I need to load full plane after cargo loading it's compleated I need to wait about 16min. With loading about 100kg of fuel that is 50min little a bit to long. Can you make the crew boarding time for Cargo airplanes for example 1min ?please!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2017, 01:22:13 pm »
Can you make the crew boarding time for Cargo airplanes for example 1min ?please!

Sure, we only need a bit spare time from assisting users for more serious problems. You do a temporary fix, by changing the boarding time per passenger in the GSX settings. This would of course affect both cargo and non-cargo planes, but it would work in the meantime.