Author Topic: GSX Default menu is only showing up  (Read 2473 times)

Rixhj52

GSX Default menu is only showing up
« on: July 20, 2016, 05:00:27 pm »
I hope this is not a duplicate post sorry if it is I searchedto find a post similar to my problem with without finding it. I recently installed GSX without my anti virus on and followed all the right steps for install. When I go to the simulator it appears in the add-on menu along with coutl or whatever it's called but when I press ctrl f12 I only get the default menu that comes up. Does anyone have any advice or could help me getting it to work properly it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks k you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Default menu is only showing up
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 05:29:02 pm »
When I go to the simulator it appears in the add-on menu along with coutl or whatever it's called but when I press ctrl f12 I only get the default menu that comes up.

You don't say:

- Which sim you use

- If you have the "GSX" menu under the "Addons" menu. If you have the Couatl menu, but not the GSX menu, it means you haven't installed GSX.

And, is not very clear do you mean with "I only get the default menu". Which default menu ?

Rixhj52

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 05:35:45 pm »
I'm using FSX.

On the add-on menu I have both GSX and Couatl menu.

When I hit ctrl f12 keys to make GSX menu come up only the default 3 airports that you get when install the lite version. Even though I purchased the whole GSX add-on.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 05:39:15 pm »
When I hit ctrl f12 keys to make GSX menu come up only the default 3 airports that you get when install the lite version. Even though I purchased the whole GSX add-on.

Ok, now it's finally clear: your GSX is working perfectly, but it's running in Trial mode. Is the Addon Manager reporting GSX as "Active" or "In Trial" mode ?