Author Topic: Only rear boarding ramp vehicle on 737 NGX , intermittently  (Read 2759 times)

bobsk8

I have had this problem off and on for about a week. I installed the full GSX installer a few days ago, and still see the problem   once in awhile, I call for deboarding, and I only see one truck with the stairway on it, which goes to the rear boarding door of the 737 NGX ( this is when there is no Jetway) . I used to always get a stairway truck on both front and rear. I still do most of the time, but not always. Is there a reason for that? 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Only rear boarding ramp vehicle on 737 NGX , intermittently
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 11:35:03 pm »
Are you sure there's no jetway ? Some jetway don't appear at all complexity levels, but they are still there.

bobsk8

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 11:41:13 pm »
Are you sure there's no jetway ? Some jetway don't appear at all complexity levels, but they are still there.

I don't have complexity level all the way to right, so I only see some jetways. If I go into the menu for customizing airport, and select no jetway, should it not then produce two stairway vehicles if I activate deboarding again?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 11:43:49 pm »
If I go into the menu for customizing airport, and select no jetway, should it not then produce two stairway vehicles if I activate deboarding again?

Yes, of course, so it's normal you won't see front stairs, if you override the jetway setting.

bobsk8

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 01:09:17 am »
If I go into the menu for customizing airport, and select no jetway, should it not then produce two stairway vehicles if I activate deboarding again?

Yes, of course, so it's normal you won't see front stairs, if you override the jetway setting.

Oh, OK.   Thanks...