Author Topic: Couatl StackHash error  (Read 16935 times)

spsergey

Couatl StackHash error
« on: June 20, 2016, 08:53:37 pm »
Hello!
I get a crash simulator due to an error couatl stakehesh. Last Updated crashreport simulator did not appear. Couatl was just a mistake.
Several times I reinstalled GSH. I took advantage of the recommendations of this site:
http://group-mail.com/microsoft-windows/windows-7-and-vista-stackhash-or-appcrash-error-fix/
I turned off the antivirus software and ASN. The result was the same.
I noticed some of the features in the previous version :
On PMDG 737 Aerosoft EDDF v2 crash occurs at the entrance to the gate C5, while in the selection gate B43, which is directly opposite the completion of the simulator did not happen. After that I made a circle over the airfield and after planting chose Gate B10. I reached him, fulfilled almost all GSX procedures and simulator flew.
On PMDG 777 MD UUDD work stoppage occurred on the parking 28. And in that moment, when catering ended and the message about the need to close the doors. After moving to the parking 33, everything was normal.
I should prepar3d 3.3.5
Sorry for my english.
I have attached 2 files previous version of GSX and the two files from the latest version.
I am hope for your help.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 09:09:35 pm by spsergey »

ffm777

Re: Couatl StackHash error
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 03:48:32 pm »
Same here. Since installing the latest Addon Manager update I get stackhash errors in Prepar3d v3.3.5 all the time. After de-activating the addon manager and Couatl, the sim is rock solid. No CTDs...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 03:51:37 pm »
As I've said, so many times already, we were never able to replicate any of these errors, but several users found to be related with using lots of other 3rd party addons.

What other 3rd party addons with a module you have installed ?

ffm777

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 04:07:31 pm »
I never had this problem before. Only since the last update of the addon manager. I only have SODE, FSUIPC and ASN installed apart from the addon manager and Couatl.

Edit: Just checked. Also have Orbx Objectflow and two PMDG modules installed.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 04:14:56 pm by ffm777 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 04:53:40 pm »

The next obvious step would be trying by disabling these modules and see if it makes any difference.

Set the <Disabled>True</Disabled> in the DLL.XML file which might be located either in the %APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin folder, or the %PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin folder.

Dreamliner788788

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 05:00:52 pm »
After updating GSX to the current version yesterday, P3D (V.3.2) crashes all the time (StackHash_0a9e) despite of the airport or aircaft.

Before the GSX update P3D was rock solid, never had any crashes before. When I remove GSX and AddonManager everything is fine.

ffm777

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 05:05:05 pm »

The next obvious step would be trying by disabling these modules and see if it makes any difference.

Set the <Disabled>True</Disabled> in the DLL.XML file which might be located either in the %APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin folder, or the %PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin folder.

Yes. I just tried starting Prepar3d with a virgin Prepar3d.cfg (just deleted the old one) and only loaded the addon-manager in a new dll.xml and Couatl in a new exe.xml. Right on the Scenario screen I get a Stackhash error. So this is definitely caused by the Addon manager or Couatl.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 05:12:53 pm »
Try to reinstall now and be SURE the antivirus if OFF when installing. And, be sure you exclude the files (or, better, the whole sim folder) from scanning in the antivirus settings.

ffm777

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2016, 05:43:32 pm »
Reinstalled and did a quick takeoff in the PMDG NGX from Ibiza. No CTD in the first 10 minutes. Looks promising. With the old version it did always crash within the first 2-3 minutes.

Dreamliner788788

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2016, 05:51:39 pm »
no success
I redownloaded the full GSX installer, installed without antivirus active but P3D crashed always with stackhash error.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2016, 06:07:18 pm »
no success I redownloaded the full GSX installer, installed without antivirus active but P3D crashed always with stackhash error.

As you can see, the previous posted said he doesn't have any other crashes. Be sure you disable and configure the antivirus correctly.

spsergey

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2016, 07:15:06 pm »
I added prepar3d folder in the exceptions for antivirus. Unfortunately, this did not give any effect. Full disabling anti-virus is also nothing on impact

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2016, 07:17:57 pm »
I added prepar3d folder in the exceptions for antivirus. Unfortunately, this did not give any effect. Full disabling anti-virus is also nothing on impact

But have you reinstalled GSX when doing that ? Please do it now, and report back.

mccurrb

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2016, 08:27:12 pm »
Add me to the list of users experience the StackHash error.  Re-install of all FSDT products incl GSX and same error received.  AV disabled while installing, and exceptions added.  Able to use P3Dv2.5 and my FSDT airports just fine as long as GSX is not installed.  Had no issues until today when I updated GSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2016, 08:39:16 pm »
Again, have you reinstalled it NOW ?