Author Topic: Catering Vehicles on their way  (Read 2923 times)

Renaissanceman

Catering Vehicles on their way
« on: June 19, 2016, 05:44:25 pm »
Hello Umberto,

I have noticed that after the catering vehicles come and gone away (I wait 5 min after their departure - CYYC Calgary), the menu still shows "Catering vehicles are on their way". I thus have to reset the position to access the other options.

Before I was able to request the catering, fueling and the boarding one after the other - with the boarding being done last
Using the latest P3D version. Reinstall?

Thank you!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Catering Vehicles on their way
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 10:21:31 pm »
Not possible to check this, if you don't identify the scenery used, unless you mean the default one using the default AFCAD but, in this case, to check for any possible problems, you should indicate the gate you were when you called for catering.

Also, this might necessarily mean there's a problem, maybe the only way to reach your parking was a long one, so you only had to wait a bit more.

Renaissanceman

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 03:26:35 pm »
Also, this might necessarily mean there's a problem, maybe the only way to reach your parking was a long one, so you only had to wait a bit more.

The gate is 50 (ORBX freeware add-on) or 12 (default scenery), using ORBX Northern Rockies region.
I will go to a smaller airport and to your CYVR and check it again.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 03:29:19 pm by Renaissanceman »

Renaissanceman

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 01:22:20 pm »
The problem seems to be related to CYYC - this is an add-on freeware airport for ORBX. The parking is 50. I see the catering vehicles being spawned, do their business and then disappear. The message still shows "Catering vehicles are on their way". No problem with your CYVR airport.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 01:34:02 pm »
If it happens only on a specific airport, it's likely the scenery AFCAD has an error like an unreachable parking or broken taxiway path, so GSX cannot find the path for the vehicles.