Author Topic: Invisible pallets for the cargo loader  (Read 8425 times)

gabro_messi

Invisible pallets for the cargo loader
« on: June 05, 2016, 05:24:27 pm »
After I have updated GSX to the newest version, when I board or deboard any aircraft, the cargo loader and the conveyor belt display correctly...same thing for the luggages that the conveyor loads....but the pallets of the cargo loader are invisible...any way to fix it?  ???

Thanks in advance,

Messina Gabriele

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Invisible pallets for the cargo loader
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 03:45:24 pm »
It seems you haven't installed the latest FULL GSX installer that, as the Update release note says, it's a required update, since all GSX vehicles must be updated, and they are contained only in the full installer.

Aang72

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 04:12:21 pm »
I am having same issue and I HAVE updated with the full installer.

Also, I wish I never have updated since this last major update, my FSX has been crashing every 3 flights, compared to every 10 or so before.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 04:46:56 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 04:47:29 pm »
Please indicate which airport and gate you selected, and which operator was choosen, and which airplane you used.

ddressel

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 07:19:42 pm »
have the same problem as Aang72
Landed at Schiphol with MD-11, see only the driver and the KLM-logo on the staircses

Dieter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 07:20:49 pm »
Are you sure you installed GSX with the Full installer ?

Aang72

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 09:47:28 pm »
Please indicate which airport and gate you selected, and which operator was choosen, and which airplane you used.

It has happened with ALL carriers, at all gates I have tried and has happened with all the aircraft I have used: Captain Sim 777, 767 QW 757-200/300, PDMG 737-700/800/900, PMDG 777-200LR Regular 737, Regular A321.

I am honestly getting fed up with all these problems this update has caused.  Not only does it seem its irreversible, but it also crashes my FSX a lot more frequently.

I have attached Screenshots.  For the error, that error has NEVER come up before this update was installed (and I installed initially the bad update before you fixed the file that caused it)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 09:51:42 pm »
It has happened with ALL carriers, at all gates I have tried and has happened with all the aircraft I have used: Captain Sim 777, 767 QW 757-200/300, PDMG 737-700/800/900, PMDG 777-200LR Regular 737, Regular A321.

Please indicate ONE single, reproducible case. If it's so frequent, it should be very easy for you to indicate a case on a default airplane and a default airport (or FSDT airport), because I still haven't been able to reproduce a single crash.

For the error, that error has NEVER come up before this update was installed (and I installed initially the bad update before you fixed the file that caused it)

I cannot see what program crashed in the error about the VC++ runtime.

Aang72

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2016, 10:40:43 pm »

Please indicate ONE single, reproducible case. If it's so frequent, it should be very easy for you to indicate a case on a default airplane and a default airport (or FSDT airport), because I still haven't been able to reproduce a single crash.

Each generation of the the palates, Catering Truck and other vehicles creates a random display error. It could be the push back tuck, it could be one of the catering trucks that do appear, but the person inside does. The only predictable one that had occurred was at JFK Standard Gate D31 with the second cargo tray missing, but you have already told me that you were unable to reproduce that problem.

Usually, resetting the the Coatsl (name i can't remember) long with Airport Cache usually does the trick. And I have discovered that doing that increases the chance of a program crash at the end of the flight, when i request GSX again.

I am using Standard Airports in FSX (not the Steam addition)

This is frustrating as I had put this problem in another thread which seems to have been forgotten because of all these issues.  I really do love this product, but it gets frustrating

For the error, that error has NEVER come up before this update was installed (and I installed initially the bad update before you fixed the file that caused it)

I cannot see what program crashed in the error about the VC++ runtime.
I understand that.  I wish to find out myself. I am 99% sure (sadly) it is because of this update, because as I mentioned it NEVER crashed with that error before UNTIL I installed the bad update.

Do not get me wrong, I do love your products and thats why I really want to get this fixed.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2016, 10:41:24 pm »
The only predictable one that had occurred was at JFK Standard Gate D31 with the second cargo tray missing, but you have already told me that you were unable to reproduce that problem.

You mean JFK default scenery ?

Aang72

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2016, 10:42:16 pm »
The only predictable one that had occurred was at JFK Standard Gate D31 with the second cargo tray missing, but you have already told me that you were unable to reproduce that problem.

You mean JFK default scenery ?

Correct.

Aang72

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2016, 02:10:43 am »
Another instance of a missing piece, this time at Boston Logan

it says in the green bar the truck is in motion, but there isn't a truck there

irishcurse

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2016, 05:36:20 am »
Getting the same issue. 4 containers unloaded onto 2 trailers and the other 2 float where there should be a trailer. Another the trailers show up on their own because the tug is invisible. This happens at FSDT airports and default airports.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2016, 10:13:52 am »

The missing large yellow Pushback truck has been fixed yesterday. You might have missed this thread:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13686.msg101423.html#msg101423

Aang72

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2016, 07:20:06 pm »

The missing large yellow Pushback truck has been fixed yesterday. You might have missed this thread:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13686.msg101423.html#msg101423

Already installed that when that occurred.  I have more instances of vehicles missing.