Author Topic: GSX No parking at non-FSDT airports  (Read 6121 times)

hrhett

GSX No parking at non-FSDT airports
« on: June 04, 2016, 03:59:39 am »
Hi All,

I've never had this problem before up until today when I downloaded and installed KMEM. I also installed and updated the installation manager and coutal. I've tested non-FSDT airports and when calling GSX I get the error [GSX] There are no parkings available at this airport. I've searched the forum (and web) regarding this problem and have rebuilt the cache. Help!!! Anyone ideas? FSDT?

Thanks,
Howard
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 12:54:36 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Just installed KMEM with SODE, GSX No parking at non-FSDT airports
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 12:54:25 pm »
Which AFCAD is used by GSX ? You can check this in the customize parking position on the GSX menu.

mike24

Re: GSX No parking at non-FSDT airports
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 11:35:29 pm »
SAME HERE

natoseigh

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 12:56:31 am »
yes sir also having the same and it seems gsx is using for example Toronto airport code gsx is using ZYYZ  instead of CYYZ and also for Miami KMIA its gsx is using ZMIA

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 05:37:12 pm »
As already discussed in this thread, GSX is working correctly, you simply must use the documented airport_visibility parameter to exclude such auxiliary airports from being used:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13662.msg101308.html#msg101308

It was bugged *before* when it didn't catch some AFCADs, resulting in the annoying message about not finding the AFCAD in the previous version. Now it's more reliable, and it doesn't skip any possible airport, but you might have to exclude some more files to fix these auxiliary airports with fake ICAO codes.