Author Topic: SODE Question  (Read 3048 times)

B777ER

SODE Question
« on: June 03, 2016, 09:53:55 pm »
So I really don't know much about this SODE software. I have bought and installed KMEM and also updated KIAH and to the latest GSX. I understand with using the boarding/deboarding feature of GSX the gates will automatically come to the aircraft. So my question is, I have Imaginesim's newest KATL. I have just read that SODE is used with that scenery as well when Imaginesim put KATL out for release. So will GSX work automatically with the gates at KATL now?
Eric

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: SODE Question
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 10:22:37 pm »
Since you say you have Atlanta, why not try it and let us know?   ;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 10:54:49 pm »
I have just read that SODE is used with that scenery as well when Imaginesim put KATL out for release. So will GSX work automatically with the gates at KATL now?

If they use SODE for jetways and if they use the latest SDK (there are several sceneries out there that haven't been updated to support the latest SODE SDK) then yes, they will integrate with GSX automatically.

B777ER

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 11:36:38 pm »
I'll let you know tomorrow. Have to take the wife out and keep her happy!  ;D ;D ;D
Eric